Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-19-2008, 11:15 PM   #181
Gift Guru

meems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by sweetsoda
you see how she is looking up at the sky, that could mean that she is staring into space like how we think that one item is in space. i think it the sparkle in the sky might not be a star, since it is SO much brighter than the rest, but it could be one of the curios. maybe the golden galahippo fridge or the regal flame lamp.
If it were the Starlight Glitter Gem, brought into space by the Lunar Lugbotz it would shine very brightly don't you think? It comes from the earth, and is shedding light on the snowscape (water)

I think I should sleep on the Dream-o-meter bed tonight or borrow a brain from the lab for tomorrow. This is so much fun. Thanks everyone for all of the hard work.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2008, 11:39 PM   #182
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Gem of the Day for tomorrow is the Unicorn horn. Another one found in the BARKING MAD MINE. For those of you who don't know, all of the gems have been located in the Barking Mad Mine since the beginning of the hunt!! Not only is it a gem found in the BM Mine, it is also themed after the story that has Doug and Sparky in it called 'An Air of Mystery' In the end Doug and Sparky bring home a Unicorn named Gema and he says he found the most precious Gem he has ever seen. I guess you could say he 'LOVES' his precious 'Gem-a'.
Attachment 51653

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-28-2008 at 12:37 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 11:41 PM   #183
andy0323
Gifted

andy0323 is an unknown quantity at this point

I was wondering earlier if it was a mine map that was in the vault (?)
Old 01-19-2008, 11:45 PM   #184
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

Bedtime for me. I'm going to watch the things I've tivo'd this evening. I'll be baaaack in the morning!
Old 01-20-2008, 12:00 AM   #185
^Look Up^
Gift Guru

meowzer26 will become famous soon enough

I think the jumpin' jukebox could be one! Look at the one with arte's face on it! Doesn't that look like the jukebox!?!?!

---------- meowzer26 added 7 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

Does anyone else notice that?! HUGE CLUE!

Last edited by meowzer26; 01-20-2008 at 12:00 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
meowzer26 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2008, 12:03 AM   #186
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by meowzer26
I think the jumpin' jukebox could be one! Look at the one with arte's face on it! Doesn't that look like the jukebox!?!?!

---------- meowzer26 added 7 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

Does anyone else notice that?! HUGE CLUE!
Help us out, here. Can you post a picture?
Old 01-20-2008, 12:03 AM   #187
To the invisible (:
Webkinz :)

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

OK
dont you think that Webkinz World would make it a little more harder that haveing on clue that includes LAB? Then skipping and thinking he took it
I think the crows stole on and the eating bugs in that one game but idk ok tell me what you all think
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 01-20-2008, 12:04 AM   #188
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by andy0323
I was wondering earlier if it was a mine map that was in the vault (?)
No kidding, I want one I can fold like the Mad Magazine, just like they did in the 'Air of Mystery' story! AND....now I am off to beddy bye!
Old 01-20-2008, 12:26 AM   #189
Yasmine44
Webkinz :)

Yasmine46 is an unknown quantity at this point

Where do you find the clues?

---------- Yasmine46 added 1 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

Where is the vault?

Last edited by Yasmine46; 01-20-2008 at 12:26 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-20-2008, 12:27 AM   #190
^Look Up^
Gift Guru

meowzer26 will become famous soon enough

I click on the letters in my earlier post. I accidently linked them to that!
meowzer26 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: