Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-19-2008, 10:49 PM   #171
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by sweetsoda
could quizzy be a suspect, he has the right colored fur, and he has a 'desk', and the bonus questions have been involving the wizard of oz and clues
That's a good thought, but I don't think I agree... same reason I'm not happy with Sparky. I don't think that fur is really a match. If there is anything on the floor... I think its gold (or at least quite golden).

So, I went to look at Quizzy again and while there, I noticed the calendar picture... and it seems to me there may be a clue evolving? Probably my imagination, but I think the beak (and that weird corner of the left house) is pointing at a window and there is light shining out of it to highlight it, too. Could that be a location or something else? Just a thought to keep an eye on.

Click the image to open in full size.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2008, 10:49 PM   #172
Webkinz :)
jkeister is an unknown quantity at this point

I was thinking the hot air balloon (Clue #1.. Ask the cat) might be located under Ms. Cowoline's desk

Clue #2: The ultimate experiment station in Goobers Lab or Thnking chair, screwy lamp (based off descriptions????)

Clue #3: The tiara is with Chef Gazpacho in The Secret Chef

Clue #4 could refer to the ruby slippers or something like the sparkle plant (not sure about this read the desciption in exclusives)

Arte would need: emeral rain boots (Clue #5.. don't forget polka dot..), ruby slippers and crows nest..(Clue #5 cross Ts!)
Old 01-19-2008, 10:51 PM   #173
Puppy Luv ♥

We're like scientists... we need a break..

no we don't we all need to win the contest everyone get ur computters up and search google or something for more clues. we need to win!!
Old 01-19-2008, 10:53 PM   #174
andy0323
Gifted

andy0323 is an unknown quantity at this point

[quote=webkinzmomma;4320333]Early someone asked if anyone had an idea of the big picture. I was going to post this later when we got a few more clues, but I guess I'll just modify it later.

First I'll explain how I see everything is related. Then at the bottom I will have my idea of a starting point for the final answers.

Here is how I see it.
Once again,,, thank you so much ,, that was awesome !
Old 01-19-2008, 10:54 PM   #175
Gift Guru

meems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clown

Webkinzmomma has certainly been putting a lot of thought into this. I'm now wondering if each object can be connected to more than one theme.
For instance the Regal Reef Fridge
Space-"over the moon",
Sea- Neptune theme,
Earth- Food
Old 01-19-2008, 10:57 PM   #176
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by meems47
The party theme is definitely a clue, but I couldn't link any of the other parts of the story to the hunt. What are your ideas?
Just tossin' some ideas into the air, hon. That is what I do, mainly. I analyze the blazes outta everything and just throw in a few random thoughts. Everyone just kind of comes up with their own conclusions. I do have my own ideas, but they keep getting shot down, so I have been looking at every conceivable notion out there and coming up with all these possible scenarios. I have a ROUGH idea of what I think has transpired in each case and I am bringing it to 'the party' tomorrow. I am hoping it will be met well! Right now, I am not quite ready...I see you haven't got anything else, either. You must have formulated something. You just gave me the 'smoking gun' you know.

---------- Dixiecup added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

[quote=andy0323;4321106]
View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
Early someone asked if anyone had an idea of the big picture. I was going to post this later when we got a few more clues, but I guess I'll just modify it later.

First I'll explain how I see everything is related. Then at the bottom I will have my idea of a starting point for the final answers.

Here is how I see it.
Once again,,, thank you so much ,, that was awesome !
I CANNOT believe how much alike our statements just were, LOL

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-19-2008 at 10:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 10:58 PM   #177
Puppy Luv ♥

Yeah! ur statements are so alike!!
Old 01-19-2008, 11:01 PM   #178

sweetsoda is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Lola_lake
That's a good thought, but I don't think I agree... same reason I'm not happy with Sparky. I don't think that fur is really a match. If there is anything on the floor... I think its gold (or at least quite golden).

So, I went to look at Quizzy again and while there, I noticed the calendar picture... and it seems to me there may be a clue evolving? Probably my imagination, but I think the beak (and that weird corner of the left house) is pointing at a window and there is light shining out of it to highlight it, too. Could that be a location or something else? Just a thought to keep an eye on.

Click the image to open in full size.

you see how she is looking up at the sky, that could mean that she is staring into space like how we think that one item is in space. i think it the sparkle in the sky might not be a star, since it is SO much brighter than the rest, but it could be one of the curios. maybe the golden galahippo fridge or the regal flame lamp.
Old 01-19-2008, 11:05 PM   #179
Puppy Luv ♥

View Post Originally Posted by sweetsoda
you see how she is looking up at the sky, that could mean that she is staring into space like how we think that one item is in space. i think it the sparkle in the sky might not be a star, since it is SO much brighter than the rest, but it could be one of the curios. maybe the golden galahippo fridge or the regal flame lamp.
So true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-19-2008, 11:07 PM   #180

sweetsoda is an unknown quantity at this point

i just noticed that where ms. birdy's beak is, look at the colors of the house. does that have anything to do with the three curios that webkinzmomma has proposed?
here are the curios that webkinzmomma thinks they are
Ultimate Experiment Station
Regal Flame Lamp
Golden Galahippo Fridge

sorry but i have to eat dinner now
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: