Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-19-2008, 10:16 PM   #161
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by meems47
Yes I noticed the party hat and I agree it has something to do with the Party house.

I never connected the five colored rings with the COW. You may be on to something.
WOW, seriously excellent thought processes going on here tonight. I am sure that you have all seen the question at quizzy's for today, but the one for tomorrow is just as enlightening and I think it has to do with the second part of the hunt. I think there are THREE distinct parts because as Meems put it, Earth, Air and Sea are all involved. I think if we put it in perspective and all those things in place we will have a very clear picture of it.
Something I am working on so that we have a better view of the scenes.
Here is a pic of the party hat and a sneak peak at tomorrow's question at Quizzy's. OH AND A PARTY that was attended by McWoof, Fluffington, Chef Gazpacho and Ms. Birdy....see what you think about the OPENING of the Story 'The Kinzville Caper' available at the Wshop!
Attachment 51647

Attachment 51648

Attachment 51649

Attachment 51650

Attachment 51651

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-28-2008 at 12:37 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2008, 10:18 PM   #162
Webkinz :)

sweetsoda is an unknown quantity at this point

could quizzy be a suspect, he has the right colored fur, and he has a 'desk', and the bonus questions have been involving the wizard of oz and clues
Old 01-19-2008, 10:31 PM   #163
Puppy Luv ♥

View Post Originally Posted by cynthi1234
hey, has anyone noticed this?
Click the image to open in full size.

---------- cynthi1234 added 1 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

could it be a clue?
OMG, it might be!!!!!

---------- Puppy Luv ♥ added 2 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by cherrymannia
This is somthing ennazusjsc made to fill you in on what we think might be clues so far!
(thanks bluedolfin3443 for sending this to me!)

I think these are really food clues!!

---------- Puppy Luv ♥ added 7 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
WOW, seriously excellent thought processes going on here tonight. I am sure that you have all seen the question at quizzy's for today, but the one for tomorrow is just as enlightening and I think it has to do with the second part of the hunt. I think there are THREE distinct parts because as Meems put it, Earth, Air and Sea are all involved. I think if we put it in perspective and all those things in place we will have a very clear picture of it.
Here is a pic of the party hat and a sneak peak at tomorrow's question at Quizzy's. OH AND A PARTY that was attended by McWoof, Fluffington, Chef Gazpacho and Ms. Birdy....see what you think about the OPENING of the Story 'The Kinzville Caper' available at the Wshop!
Attachment 51647

Attachment 51648

Attachment 51649

Attachment 51650

Attachment 51651
That is helpful, too!!

Last edited by Puppy Luv ♥; 01-19-2008 at 10:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-19-2008, 10:32 PM   #164
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by redhead
I just skimmed through the messages and don't think I saw anyone write about this....

For sale in the curio shop between 8 and 9 pm was the Party Hat. The description said "If your Webkinz pet is in the mood to party, you need to have this awesome hat!" This fits right along with the polka dots and the party house idea.

Also the calendar bonus question today was...
What is the symbol of the Olympic game?
Answer: 5 rings. Each color of the Olympic rings is found on a flag of the world!

Could this be a clue pointing us to the five colored gems that are found on the Crown of Wonder which many feel is one of the stolen items?
It certainly could be a clue! It's been 'hanging' in my head since I first saw it. I do think its likely the party hat, and ruby slippers, and LAB are involved. Hmmmmm.

and... hello and welcome. I don't think we've met?
Old 01-19-2008, 10:34 PM   #165
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Early someone asked if anyone had an idea of the big picture. I was going to post this later when we got a few more clues, but I guess I'll just modify it later.

First I'll explain how I see everything is related. Then at the bottom I will have my idea of a starting point for the final answers.

Here is how I see it.
I see getting the clue from Quizzy's corner about the lugbotz having the moon...lamp connects with the Regal Flame Lamp. I say this because the one clue that has had me stumped more then any other is the Regal Reef Fridge that said your pet will be over the moon with this undersea style. That combined with the lugbotz both=space. Why did they choose the regal reef fridge?? I think to point us to something regal, then someting that is a lamp that is in space with the lugbotz.
Next I say another location of course is under the desk. Well I don't think its under Ms. Cowolines desk because I see her saying Do not forget to polka dot your eyes and cross your T's as a hint of looking at the stars. The cross your T I think is just added to make the sentence. But polka dot your eyes that is looking into space seeing "polka dots" or stars (as ms. birdy is doing on the calendar pic for jan.) I do however believe the ultimate experiment station is under the desk in goobers lab. The hint LAB took us to both Goobers LAB and point us to the Ultimate Experiment Station only because we followed other clues hinting at a Wizard of Oz type story.
Finally, I think the last clue has a lot of similarity to the home before dark game. But what do you those rooms look like? A cave or a mine? I say the last location is the mine. This takes care of all the suspicious gems, crown of wonder, tiara, RUBY slippers, etc thoughts into prespective. Also tomarrow we read Fluffington getting involved. Fluffington works at the curio shop. What could be in the mine? Well what else has been referred to lately? Galahippo?? YUP I think the golden galahippo fridge is in the mine (certainly fits the shiny, sparkle combo, I would say)
So who took the curios is there more than 1 thief? I don't think there is more then 1. I think our only culprit is indeed the crows. I do agree there has been a lot of the same items on sale, dogbeard (pirate), icey (hockey) etc. but I haven't really seen any curio that "hasn't" been in the curio shop lately that would fit any of these themes.
Of course then there is the magic number :3:! 3 curios, 3 locations, 3 things needed to get the items back. Why not 3 thiefs, well then that would equal 3, 3, 3, 3 oh no that 4. See so if we follow the thought that 3 really is the magic number then there would only be 1 thief and everything else (which happens to be 3 other things) should fit the number 3. Hopefully that made sense lol.

So what about all the other clues, why? I think 90% of the other clues are only "pointing" clues so to speak.. clues that will point us in the direction we need to go. Good example is the fruit, the scarecrow, the pumpkin patch, etc all points to the crows being the thief which opened the window for them to follow through with the shiny, sparkly clues to the crows, etc.

So I think curios are :
Ultimate Experiment Station
Regal Flame Lamp
Golden Galahippo Fridge

Locations are :
Under the Desk in Goobers Lab
In Space with the Lugbotz
In the Barking Mad Mine

The thief is :
The Crows

What Arte Needs:
Bottled Water (for crows to skedaddle)
Ruby Slippers (to attract the crows)
Rain Boots (for his paws during his journey)

With everyone saying the crown of wonder, I do agree it has alot of if's with it, but one thing you should remember is the rules do say Arte's Curios! The crown of wonder is not a curio.

Well if you read this far, I thank you lol!
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 10:36 PM   #166
Lil Kinz
olivia_099 is an unknown quantity at this point

So no one has any answers for the hunt or anything even remotely close?

-Olivia
Proud owner of Rhodie the Husky

:husky:
Old 01-19-2008, 10:41 PM   #167
Webkinz :)

sweetsoda is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
Early someone asked if anyone had an idea of the big picture. I was going to post this later when we got a few more clues, but I guess I'll just modify it later.

First I'll explain how I see everything is related. Then at the bottom I will have my idea of a starting point for the final answers.

Here is how I see it.
I see getting the clue from Quizzy's corner about the lugbotz having the moon...lamp connects with the Regal Flame Lamp. I say this because the one clue that has had me stumped more then any other is the Regal Reef Fridge that said your pet will be over the moon with this undersea style. That combined with the lugbotz both=space. Why did they choose the regal reef fridge?? I think to point us to something regal, then someting that is a lamp that is in space with the lugbotz.
Next I say another location of course is under the desk. Well I don't think its under Ms. Cowolines desk because I see her saying Do not forget to polka dot your eyes and cross your T's as a hint of looking at the stars. The cross your T I think is just added to make the sentence. But polka dot your eyes that is looking into space seeing "polka dots" or stars (as ms. birdy is doing on the calendar pic for jan.) I do however believe the ultimate experiment station is under the desk in goobers lab. The hint LAB took us to both Goobers LAB and point us to the Ultimate Experiment Station only because we followed other clues hinting at a Wizard of Oz type story.
Finally, I think the last clue has a lot of similarity to the home before dark game. But what do you those rooms look like? A cave or a mine? I say the last location is the mine. This takes care of all the suspicious gems, crown of wonder, tiara, RUBY slippers, etc thoughts into prespective. Also tomarrow we read Fluffington getting involved. Fluffington works at the curio shop. What could be in the mine? Well what else has been referred to lately? Galahippo?? YUP I think the golden galahippo fridge is in the mine (certainly fits the shiny, sparkle combo, I would say)
So who took the curios is there more than 1 thief? I don't think there is more then 1. I think our only culprit is indeed the crows. I do agree there has been a lot of the same items on sale, dogbeard (pirate), icey (hockey) etc. but I haven't really seen any curio that "hasn't" been in the curio shop lately that would fit any of these themes.
Of course then there is the magic number :3:! 3 curios, 3 locations, 3 things needed to get the items back. Why not 3 thiefs, well then that would equal 3, 3, 3, 3 oh no that 4. See so if we follow the thought that 3 really is the magic number then there would only be 1 thief and everything else (which happens to be 3 other things) should fit the number 3. Hopefully that made sense lol.

So what about all the other clues, why? I think 90% of the other clues are only "pointing" clues so to speak.. clues that will point us in the direction we need to go. Good example is the fruit, the scarecrow, the pumpkin patch, etc all points to the crows being the thief which opened the window for them to follow through with the shiny, sparkly clues to the crows, etc.

So I think curios are :
Regal Flame Lamp
Golden Galahippo Fridge

Locations are :
In the Barking Mad Mine

The thief is :
The Crows

What Arte Needs:

With everyone saying the crown of wonder, I do agree it has alot of if's with it, but one thing you should remember is the rules do say Arte's Curios! The crown of wonder is not a curio.

i think that there could be three crows because no one exactly says how many crows there are, but there are more than one, therefore, each crow could have taken one of the curios and hidden it in the hidding place.
Old 01-19-2008, 10:44 PM   #168
Puppy Luv ♥

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma

Here is how I see it.

So I think curios are :
Regal Flame Lamp
Golden Galahippo Fridge

Locations are :
In the Barking Mad Mine

The thief is :
The Crows

What Arte Needs:

I think we all are gonna win cause of u!
Old 01-19-2008, 10:45 PM   #169
Gift Guru

meems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Attachment 51647

Attachment 51648

Attachment 51649

Attachment 51650

Attachment 51651
The party theme is definitely a clue, but I couldn't link any of the other parts of the story to the hunt. What are your ideas?
Old 01-19-2008, 10:47 PM   #170
Puppy Luv ♥

View Post Originally Posted by meems47
The party theme is definitely a clue, but I couldn't link any of the other parts of the story to the hunt. What are your ideas?
Hmm, isn't the mystery kinda.. scary? lol
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: