Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-19-2008, 09:51 PM   #151
Webkinz :)
evolutionary is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

I noticed...
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2008, 09:51 PM   #152
RegsH
Gift Guru

RegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by BBMack
i think because ms.cowoline is one of the head people at kinzville academy...a teacher would generally say "...dot your i's and cross your t's.." so the only thing i think should stand out is the "polka dot" and "eye" part..not the crossing of the t's...

...i'm still stumped about the "under the desk" clue, too...it seems like part of a location..not a whole location...if that makes any sense...
You could be right; on the other hand, until we have proof that some part of a clue is meaningless, we should assume that every word in each clue is potentially important. I really appreciate people breaking down the clues so that we can see them in a different light!
RegsH is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 09:51 PM   #153
Gift Guru

meems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by ShoogieDog
UNDER MS. COWOLINE'S DESK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That has been brought up before and still is a good idea. But Ms. Cowoline doesn't strike me as a thief. Booger could have put it there during Math Class. But he might get in trouble if Ms. Cowoline catches him. So I think he probably has it under his own desk. He may have taken the brain from science class to help him Get an A in Math.
Old 01-19-2008, 09:53 PM   #154
redhead is an unknown quantity at this point

I just skimmed through the messages and don't think I saw anyone write about this....

For sale in the curio shop between 8 and 9 pm was the Party Hat. The description said "If your Webkinz pet is in the mood to party, you need to have this awesome hat!" This fits right along with the polka dots and the party house idea.

Also the calendar bonus question today was...
What is the symbol of the Olympic game?
Answer: 5 rings. Each color of the Olympic rings is found on a flag of the world!

Could this be a clue pointing us to the five colored gems that are found on the Crown of Wonder which many feel is one of the stolen items?
Old 01-19-2008, 09:53 PM   #155
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by mommamia3
OK why am I also seeing a wizard of oz theme here?????

EMERALD polka dot boots
RUBY slippers
Click your heels THREE times and say there is no place like home.
Free SCARECROW

SO I am thinking the TIN MAN Or one of the knight statues from the medival theme has been stolen.

Could a Lion have stolen it? IS Dexter a lion?

Just a guess
These are all rof the same reasons that I thought the Wizard of Oz was definitely conneccted to this scavenger hunt.

As far as the tin man we had discussed in the first thread that a quizzy's trivia question was about Sir Gallahippo being a knight of the round armor. Arte selles the Knight of the round armor in the curio shop and it is one of the medieval theme knights. I still think that this could be one of the missing curios.

Yes, Dex is a lion but I do not think he stole it but I think it could be a location as to where to find it.

I still think that the crows are the only thieves and they took the misssing curios.
Old 01-19-2008, 09:57 PM   #156
Gift Guru

meems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by redhead
I just skimmed through the messages and don't think I saw anyone write about this....

For sale in the curio shop between 8 and 9 pm was the Party Hat. The description said "If your Webkinz pet is in the mood to party, you need to have this awesome hat!" This fits right along with the polka dots and the party house idea.

Also the calendar bonus question today was...
What is the symbol of the Olympic game?
Answer: 5 rings. Each color of the Olympic rings is found on a flag of the world!

Could this be a clue pointing us to the five colored gems that are found on the Crown of Wonder which many feel is one of the stolen items?
Yes I noticed the party hat and I agree it has something to do with the Party house.

I never connected the five colored rings with the COW. You may be on to something.
Old 01-19-2008, 10:01 PM   #157
ShoogieDog
Gifted

ShoogieDog is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by meems47
That has been brought up before and still is a good idea. But Ms. Cowoline doesn't strike me as a thief. Booger could have put it there during Math Class. But he might get in trouble if Ms. Cowoline catches him. So I think he probably has it under his own desk. He may have taken the brain from science class to help him Get an A in Math.
Oh, sorry... i didn't know it had been brought up before, or else i wouldn't have been so persistant!
Old 01-19-2008, 10:02 PM   #158

sweetsoda is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Lola_lake
I've found these items *very* interesting the last few days. Three oponents... hmmmmm. Just maybe there are 3 'thieves' and the crows would be one of the 3? The canon would be a good place to hide a treasure? Maybe better than the crow's nest and it was pointing to crows?

stolen curios... I do think the old ad for the Curio Shop is ummm... very curious . How do we know what items go in what locations?

i think that every thing is appearing in threes, like there is 3 items missing or so we believe, there are 3 thieves, and there are three items needed in order to get the missing curio items back,
Old 01-19-2008, 10:06 PM   #159
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by ShoogieDog
Oh, sorry... i didn't know it had been brought up before, or else i wouldn't have been so persistant!
This thread has been so long you cant see everything. It wasn't mentioned all that much. Many people gave up on the Academy early. I think since a desk is involved it should still be kept in mind. Keep contributing. Every clue and lead is important. Ms. Cowoline has been in many clues.
Old 01-19-2008, 10:10 PM   #160

sweetsoda is an unknown quantity at this point

i agree with you, this is such an intriquite plot that webkinz would not give you information that was just 'fluff' they would try to confuse you quite a bit, but they want someone to win.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: