Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-19-2008, 08:51 PM   #131
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by bluedolfin3443
and i have an idea about Ms. Cowoline's name!!

Ms. Cowoline

The black could mean Cround Of Wonder!

The pink could draw us to lions and tigers and bears, O MY!

the green could tell us to draw a line? i just noticed it was the word "line" and nothing much more...

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 0 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

sry CROWN not croud!!
you know...I would have NEVER thought of that...
COW~Crown Of Wonder O~Beakers and Testubes and Brains, Oh my! (The Ultimate Experiment station) Line~LION (FLUFFINGTON)
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2008, 08:58 PM   #132
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

rckenan17 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by bluedolfin3443
guys i made a great thing! look i am completly breaking down clue 5! i would LOVE to hear your coments!

Click the image to open in full size.
WOW! That is pretty awesome!!!
Old 01-19-2008, 08:59 PM   #133
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

thank you !
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 09:00 PM   #134
Webkinz :)

OhioBoot is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Scavenger Hunt Clue 1-19-2008

Click the image to open in full size. Here's the link..........It said

"Ms. Cowoline says - Do not forget to polka dot your eyes and cross your T's!"

This is exactly how it was written.......dot your EYES........

Good luck
Old 01-19-2008, 09:02 PM   #135
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

Blue, I loved your drawing... that shows analysis... well, perfectly! Thank you!

This is some pretty impressive thinking going on ... all around. It feels like we're awfully close??? Any theories for the list of questions? The 5 clues?
Old 01-19-2008, 09:05 PM   #136
Gift Trainee

jasmine0428 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey did any1 notice when they give out 20 kinzcashthere is a clue!
Old 01-19-2008, 09:14 PM   #137
andy0323
Gifted

andy0323 is an unknown quantity at this point

In trying to write things in order and in sequence like webkinzmomma did for us earlier, I noticed that right after the last clue about polka dot your eyes and cross your t's they put yet a third item on sale from the pirate theme ( dot your eye, eye patch -pirate-and crossed T, crossbones or X, like on the trunk and the flag that just went on sale and the cannon was earlier
Old 01-19-2008, 09:16 PM   #138
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Scavenger Hunt Clue 1-19-2008

View Post Originally Posted by OhioBoot
Click the image to open in full size. Here's the link..........It said

"Ms. Cowoline says - Do not forget to polka dot your eyes and cross your T's!"

This is exactly how it was written.......dot your EYES........

Good luck
Someone else who sees this the way I did yesterday! The EYES have it!! Anyway, I looked at the picture of Miss Daisy behind Ms. Cowoline in the background of the Academy...maybe she is a suspect, too? She has a Polka Dot around her eye...kind of reminds you of Dogbeard's eye patch, doesn't it...hmmm...Dogbeard....
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 09:19 PM   #139
Webkinz :)

BBMack is an unknown quantity at this point

i think because ms.cowoline is one of the head people at kinzville academy...a teacher would generally say "...dot your i's and cross your t's.." so the only thing i think should stand out is the "polka dot" and "eye" part..not the crossing of the t's...

...i'm still stumped about the "under the desk" clue, too...it seems like part of a location..not a whole location...if that makes any sense...

---------- BBMack added 1 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

..and yes..i agree about the pic of miss daisy on the shelf...and the letters on the book above it spell "f y i"..as someone pointed that out earlier...

Last edited by BBMack; 01-19-2008 at 09:19 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-19-2008, 09:20 PM   #140
andy0323
Gifted

andy0323 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Scavenger Hunt Clue 1-19-2008

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Someone else who sees this the way I did yesterday! The EYES have it!! Anyway, I looked at the picture of Miss Daisy behind Ms. Cowoline in the background of the Academy...maybe she is a suspect, too? She has a Polka Dot around her eye...kind of reminds you of Dogbeard's eye patch, doesn't it...hmmm...Dogbeard....
YES! I agree with the whole eye patch thing !
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: