Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-19-2008, 07:41 PM   #101
ShoogieDog
Gifted

ShoogieDog is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

scarecrow is DEFINITELY for getting rid of crows! (how did we overlook that???) I think that maybe there were three thieves, but then the crows stole the curios from ALL of them. That was all the things that you need to get the curios back would be things that you need to get rid of the crows. I think we have 2 down for SURE: scarecrow and water.
Here are some theories about what the other things could be:
-crow's nest (for getting on their level?)
-red shoes (because they look shiny and crows like shiny things?)
-what else?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2008, 07:41 PM   #102
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by bluedolfin3443
i agree but what do they mean?

oh, and becase i've become a regular here i am guna post in blue from now on. i think i've earned special font

No, you have not. It is a color reserved for a MODERATOR. We are NOT allowed to use that color nor are we allowed to use red. That is an an administrator color. If they see it, they WILL change it.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 07:41 PM   #103
princesshac
Gifted

shopaholic3100 is on a distinguished road

this is my special font it is pretty! lol
Old 01-19-2008, 07:42 PM   #104
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by meems47
I agree with you about Goober. He could definitely have the Thoughtful Think Tank under his desk. (Goober gets an A)

I also believe that today's clue about the ruby slippers and the party point to the party house in (Home Before Dark)

I have also noticed that there are three themes running through the clues:

Earth: Fields, Food give aways (crops grow in the earth), scarecrow in the field, lots of flowers and garden items. (Pumpkin Patch)

Water: Neptune items, pirate items, Hockey theme, Ice theme, Rain coats and boots. (Dogbeard's Bathtub Battles.)

Sky: Stars, Moon, star lamp, star fly away pants, Lunar Lugbots, Clouds, Lots of windows in the curio shop. Air in the Jelly Bean Jar. An Air of Mystery Book. Starlight Shimmer stone in Barking Mad Mine. (Lunar Lugbotz)

Does anything make sense?
Great ideas. Someone mentioned how the cows fit into this. Well, I say the cow jumped over the moon so cows fit into the #3 SKY
Old 01-19-2008, 07:43 PM   #105
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

aaw, its a mod color?? then why can we use it? is this blue okay?
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 07:45 PM   #106
princesshac
Gifted

ok i think that is pretty. do you like mine??
Old 01-19-2008, 07:47 PM   #107
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by ShoogieDog
scarecrow is DEFINITELY for getting rid of crows! (how did we overlook that???) I think that maybe there were three thieves, but then the crows stole the curios from ALL of them. That was all the things that you need to get the curios back would be things that you need to get rid of the crows. I think we have 2 down for SURE: scarecrow and water.
Here are some theories about what the other things could be:
-crow's nest (for getting on their level?)
-red shoes (because they look shiny and crows like shiny things?)
-what else?
thats a very good idea. other theives could include Sparky, Ms. cowoline, and goober.

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 0 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

yes, shopaholic, your purple is pretty

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
No, that is NOT an Icy Frosty, that is THE FLANEUR VASSERFREEZEN I was talking about. THIS is the icy frosty!
Attachment 51577
OOH thank you dixiecup!

Last edited by bluedolfin3443; 01-19-2008 at 07:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-19-2008, 07:49 PM   #108
princesshac
Gifted

yeah! lol. ok now it is almost 8kt i am hoping it is a clue and we can keep hatching up more ideas.

Last edited by shopaholic3100; 01-19-2008 at 07:50 PM.. Reason: FORGOT MY PRETTY COLORR!
Old 01-19-2008, 07:56 PM   #109
Webkinz :)
thumper430 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by andy0323
Has anybody clicked on the sale items,,, I noticed under the daily activities today the Air Hockey Table is on sale, whe you click on it is says
"Use your amazing air hockey skills AGAINST THREE FEARSOME OPPONENS!"
a
Actually, I think this has always been the description for this item in the W shop, since there are 3 levels--Easy, Medium and Hard--and a different computer opponent for each level. Don't think it means anything in terms of the hunt.

Also, I think the first/second course thing on the Chef Gazpacho News Flash clue is only telling us to look at the first word in the food items, not the second word. That's what helps pull out the letters TIARA from the food list.

I'm leaning more towards Sparky as a culprit. Looking at the previews for the Ruby Slippers and the Tiara, isn't that the same kind of dog as Sparky wearing the items?

Click the image to open in full size.

:bas::gor:
Old 01-19-2008, 07:59 PM   #110
~guess it~
Gifted

Smile Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by thumper430
Actually, I think this has always been the description for this item in the W shop, since there are 3 levels--Easy, Medium and Hard--and a different computer opponent for each level. Don't think it means anything in terms of the hunt.

Also, I think the first/second course thing on the Chef Gazpacho News Flash clue is only telling us to look at the first word in the food items, not the second word. That's what helps pull out the letters TIARA from the food list.

I'm leaning more towards Sparky as a culprit. Looking at the previews for the Ruby Slippers and the Tiara, isn't that the same kind of dog as Sparky wearing the items?

Click the image to open in full size.

:bas::gor:
i agree with everything you just said! the only differance i have is that i think the crows took the items from sparky, [like i have said before] and we should include both in our final answer.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: