Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-29-2008, 08:51 AM   #1051
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

I wanted to say thank you for letting me come to this thread so new to the WI and letting me just jump right in head first. I also want to thank EVERYONE for your hard work, I wanted to be a part of this thread because of there being so many unbelievable selfless people willing to help out others who are brand new to the board. It really is amazing. I am proud to be a member of this board! I know I might start sounding mushy but honestly it does mean alot to have a place to go when you really aren't sure about something and you know there are tons of people willing to help you out.

So THANK YOU again, and I hope someone from this board wins, there was a lot of hard work put into this!
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2008, 09:17 AM   #1052
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
I wanted to say thank you for letting me come to this thread so new to the WI and letting me just jump right in head first. I also want to thank EVERYONE for your hard work, I wanted to be a part of this thread because of there being so many unbelievable selfless people willing to help out others who are brand new to the board. It really is amazing. I am proud to be a member of this board! I know I might start sounding mushy but honestly it does mean alot to have a place to go when you really aren't sure about something and you know there are tons of people willing to help you out.

So THANK YOU again, and I hope someone from this board wins, there was a lot of hard work put into this!
The whole idea was to get the consensus of a collective. A lot of us agreed that we would probably have not even bothered without the group effort. It would never have been nearly so much fun. New and old (By posts standard, I was pretty fresh, I think I cut my third star here. I know Bluedolfin cut her second and received gifted, due to her hard work, you GO GIRL!) Awesome clue-collecting, dedicated deducing, intelligent input, hilarious hi-jinx (there is still a crown of wonder hanging around here, pretty dented from a couple of women fighting over it!). I, too wish to thank you all for all the great work. GuppyLure~ I totally enjoyed that visual of Arte squirting the crows, Lola~ I'll flip ya for the Crown, Webkinzmomma~thanks for staying so sharp some of the clues would have been overlooked if it hadn't been for you, Ennazusjsc~thanks for all your hard work in cobbling the clues when they arrived, sometimes it was the most timely addition to a conversation. Thank you also for bringing an air of fantasy and hanging onto it like a child. For all your intelligence, there is still a real sense of play that I envy. (I am not sure who pinpointed the Wizard of Oz = Webkinz but you and Webkinzmomma kept it alive.)
Nana006~from the beginning I thought, 'Gee, that looks Agent 007'..I thought a smart name for one smart lady, Toward the endyou really got wound up, Same with Gramma2AZ. Webkinzdaddy, You TOTALLY surprised us. You have only had a few posts, they have been short, but they have been 100% correct. Playing on Webkinzmomma's name..you did her name justice. Andy, coming in in the late of the night breaking down what everyone had written, that helped a great deal, Krisy just for being so sweet, Kimkrews, I think that's right...you would come in at the beginning and then we wouldn't see for a bit, then pop in and add something all of us overlooked. There are so many to thank, I know I am missing a bunch, these ones are on the tip of my tongue the others are in the back of my mind...That is what made this thread a success, I hope to see a lot of you again. Thanks again for all the fun!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-29-2008, 02:41 PM   #1053
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

THIS JUST IN!!! Arte Thanks!!
Attachment 55151

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-28-2008 at 12:36 PM..
Old 01-29-2008, 05:05 PM   #1054
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
THIS JUST IN!!! Arte Thanks!!
Attachment 55151
Was this initially found somewhere online? Interesting that so much info leaked so far ahead of time.... yikes! The info people had found was accurate prior to it being on WW. Hmmmm
Old 01-29-2008, 05:09 PM   #1055
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Lola_lake
Was this initially found somewhere online? Interesting that so much info leaked so far ahead of time.... yikes! The info people had found was accurate prior to it being on WW. Hmmmm
Kinda like a Webkinz insider insider, LOL
Old 02-03-2008, 09:55 AM   #1056
Gift Guru
cekouris is on a distinguished road

I don't know if anyone is still reading this but has anyone else noticed that several of the rare items of the day are things that people on WI thought could be the missing rares? I've seen the Egyptian Vanity Seat, the Knight of the Round Armor, the Thoughtful Think Tank and tomorrow is the Greasy Grill. I can't wait to see what the answers are!
Old 02-05-2008, 01:33 AM   #1057
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Waiting on the answers is driving us bonkers lol.... we just can't wait... log in everyday hoping to see winners announced... we're 9 days out of the contest (10 since its after midnight lol) 11 on asian accounts.... geeeeeeez Ganz hurrrrrry lol!!
Old 02-09-2008, 04:39 PM   #1058
Gift Trainee

susanbeth is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

This was my first real scavenger hunt and I was so excited each day to try and follow the clues . All of you made this so much fun for me. I spend most of my day in bed or sitting due to a medical problem so this has helped me forget about what I can't do and what fun there still is to have. Thank you all. I feel like I have some really good friends out there even though you don't really know me. Please if someone knows will we ever get to know what each of the clues really meant? I hope someone is still reading this thread and can tell me. I'm soooo curious to know the answers. Also will Ganz do this again soon? Thanks again.
Mom of more than 20 and growing
Old 02-11-2008, 12:03 PM   #1059
Gift Guru

ugggggg where are the answers lol, it'll be 3 weeks this saturday

geez like they have tons to go through lmbo, I am just so impatient hehe
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: