Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-27-2008, 09:55 AM   #1031
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzdaddy
Who is this polka-dotted eyed cow with Ms. Cowaline?

Wish I had found the picture a few days ago....
Cowbelle and I mentioned her before. She rode to the moon in a hot air balloon in one of the previous W-tales, I just can't find it anywhere.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2008, 10:06 AM   #1032
Lil Kinz
webkinzdaddy is an unknown quantity at this point

> Cowbelle

Does she have a circle of friends? She looks young (not that I have compared the
ages of many illustrated cows)...

Maybe Sparky and his black-and-white cat friend?

> and I mentioned her before.

I mean this in only the most flattering way, but....you have mentioned *everything*
before Every angle, every possibility, every nook and cranny...really impressive.

> She rode to the moon in a hot air balloon in one of the previous W-tales, I just can't find it anywhere.

Interesting. Any rainbows involved? I read every one of the W-Tales I could find...and
didn't come across it either.
Old 01-27-2008, 10:31 AM   #1033
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

good luck to everyone!!

bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-27-2008, 10:41 AM   #1034
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzdaddy
> Cowbelle

Does she have a circle of friends? She looks young (not that I have compared the
ages of many illustrated cows)...

Maybe Sparky and his black-and-white cat friend?

> and I mentioned her before.

I mean this in only the most flattering way, but....you have mentioned *everything*
before Every angle, every possibility, every nook and cranny...really impressive.

> She rode to the moon in a hot air balloon in one of the previous W-tales, I just can't find it anywhere.

Interesting. Any rainbows involved? I read every one of the W-Tales I could find...and
didn't come across it either.
Thank you..I think. I am not nearly so impressive as you or Webkinzmomma. The two of you come in with these HUGE things, like the Amethyst Geode and all these other things that just blow my ramblings out of the water. And that is really all they are, just ramblings on things I have noticed. I originally thought she was Miss Daisy from the W-Tales about Alex and April, but I did a bit of outside research and discovered there WAS a cow who went through the Rainbow forest
Cowbelle goes to the charm forest where the RAINBOW path is.
In the riddle "Hey diddle diddle" the COW jumps OVER the moon.
In a song in Wizard of Oz it says somewhere OVER the RAINBOW.
And in the calendar, the COW is in the RAINBOW BALLOON(rainbow and curio) going OVER webkinz. That was the conclusion I came to, not that Cowbelle went over the moon...sheesh. But it all interconnected really well. I just didn't have the back-up. I have read and re-read the tales, but I was charging through them SO fast that I think I may have missed something integral. The Amethyst Geode left me feeling a bit shame faced...I am not nearly so good at word puzzles as I once was. Thank goodness for an EXCELLENT collective and for as 'few' posts as you have...you have been a strong force that has had an incredible impact. All of the 'die-hard from the beginning' know who you are. It was EXCELLENT having you on our team.

My problem is ADHD...as you can see, it tends to mess up information, a bit. I never mind one bit admitting I am wrong. LOL...I am quite often.
I guess you could say that I have eaten 'CROW', oh my...maybe ARTE needed ME as one of the items to get back his curios!
Old 01-27-2008, 10:52 AM   #1035
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Thank you..I think. I am not nearly so impressive as you or Webkinzmomma. The two of you come in with these HUGE things, like the Amethyst Geode and all these other things that just blow my ramblings out of the water. And that is really all they are, just ramblings on things I have noticed. I originally thought she was Miss Daisy from the W-Tales about Alex and April, but I did a bit of outside research and discovered there WAS a cow who went through the Rainbow forest
Cowbelle goes to the charm forest where the RAINBOW path is.
In the riddle "Hey diddle diddle" the COW jumps OVER the moon.
In a song in Wizard of Oz it says somewhere OVER the RAINBOW.
And in the calendar, the COW is in the RAINBOW BALLOON(rainbow and curio) going OVER webkinz. That was the conclusion I came to, not that Cowbelle went over the moon...sheesh. But it all interconnected really well. I just didn't have the back-up. I have read and re-read the tales, but I was charging through them SO fast that I think I may have missed something integral. The Amethyst Geode left me feeling a bit shame faced...I am not nearly so good at word puzzles as I once was. Thank goodness for an EXCELLENT collective and for as 'few' posts as you have...you have been a strong force that has had an incredible impact. All of the 'die-hard from the beginning' know who you are. It was EXCELLENT having you on our team.
My problem is ADHD...as you can see, it tends to mess up information, a bit. I never mind one bit admitting I am wrong. LOL...I am quite often.
I guess you could say that I have eaten 'CROW', oh my...maybe ARTE needed ME as one of the items to get back his curios!
lol maybe he does!

when are the answers and winners gonna be announced?? are they still taking in entries?
Old 01-27-2008, 12:02 PM   #1036
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by bluedolfin3443
lol maybe he does!

when are the answers and winners gonna be announced?? are they still taking in entries?
They have a LOT of entries to go through, probably WAY more than the last time. They are basing it on One third creativity, one third keeping with the theme and clues, and one third originality.
There are a lot of people whose entries I have seen glimpses of. I know they were probably all polished up before they were sent in and I think there are a LOT of potential winners, here. I will also caution at this point...if you 'borrowed' a submission that was on here, not only do you run the chance that you will be disqualified, but so will the persons whose entry you copied will. If too many of that same one shows up, they will toss it because it LACKS originality if so many people came to the same conclusion.
I think it may take a good two weeks or more before we see any sign of a winner. They got a lot of submissions, just by what I was experiencing on my sign in yesterday. Particularly around the 9 until 12 mark when most people were furiously sending in their submissions. They are taking the first one that is all inclusive...that does not mean that they are taking the first entry only. So, no matter what time you sent yours in, depending on the details and the content, you could stand as good a chance as someone who submitted at 9:00 am KT on the BUTTON. I think the submissions form is now closed. I have no access to it on my account that I didn't enter on. They are now beginning the process of sifting through and finding the winner.
You will be contacted by Kinzpost mail if you win. So, Good luck all!

By the way, Webkinzdaddy, it is in an older installation of the W-Tales that is not available in book form. That is all I can find right now.
Old 01-27-2008, 12:10 PM   #1037
Webkinz :)

krisy79739 is on a distinguished road

When can we enter the contest???
Old 01-27-2008, 12:17 PM   #1038
My favorite pets are
Webkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to behold

The contest was yesterday
Webkinz-Lover#1 is offline Female
Old 01-27-2008, 12:34 PM   #1039

krisy79739 is on a distinguished road

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
All My Hard Work Down The Drain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-27-2008, 04:05 PM   #1040
~guess it~
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
They have a LOT of entries to go through, probably WAY more than the last time. They are basing it on One third creativity, one third keeping with the theme and clues, and one third originality.
There are a lot of people whose entries I have seen glimpses of. I know they were probably all polished up before they were sent in and I think there are a LOT of potential winners, here. I will also caution at this point...if you 'borrowed' a submission that was on here, not only do you run the chance that you will be disqualified, but so will the persons whose entry you copied will. If too many of that same one shows up, they will toss it because it LACKS originality if so many people came to the same conclusion.
I think it may take a good two weeks or more before we see any sign of a winner. They got a lot of submissions, just by what I was experiencing on my sign in yesterday. Particularly around the 9 until 12 mark when most people were furiously sending in their submissions. They are taking the first one that is all inclusive...that does not mean that they are taking the first entry only. So, no matter what time you sent yours in, depending on the details and the content, you could stand as good a chance as someone who submitted at 9:00 am KT on the BUTTON. I think the submissions form is now closed. I have no access to it on my account that I didn't enter on. They are now beginning the process of sifting through and finding the winner.
You will be contacted by Kinzpost mail if you win. So, Good luck all!

By the way, Webkinzdaddy, it is in an older installation of the W-Tales that is not available in book form. That is all I can find right now.
ooohhhh....... 2 weeks? i expected the winners to b up today!! oh well...i guess i just have to wait.

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 171 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

okay this thread is officially dead!

Last edited by bluedolfin3443; 01-27-2008 at 04:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: