Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-26-2008, 01:05 PM   #1011
Webkinz :)
webkinzpokemon is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

whts the answer
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2008, 01:06 PM   #1012

Tortoisefly is on a distinguished road

For what it's worth, here's my entry.

The Dream-o-Meter Bed is in Goober's Lab.
The Amethyst Geode is in the Barking Mad Mine.
The Knight of the Round Armor is under Ms. Cowoline's Desk.
The Hot Air Balloon is under the rainbow in Color Storm Game.
The Regal Flame Lamp is on the Moon in the Lunar Lugbot's Game.

The Crows took the curio's.

They are usually found in the Pumpkin Farm on the Pumpkin Patch Protector Game.

Arte needs a bottle of water (to make the crows skeedadle), the tiara (crow's like shiny things) and the ruby slippers (to bring everything "home").

Old 01-26-2008, 01:26 PM   #1013
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

I think that any 'thief' would have to have been unintentional for one reason or another. That's one reason I tend to drop out thieves like a bad fairy or dogbeard... I suspect they're not 'really' thieves. The crows fit in nicely with that... as does any misunderstanging (whcih could be what fluffinton is referring to).

<laughing cruelly at dixie with the tiara, as I preen with the crown of wonder>
Old 01-26-2008, 02:04 PM   #1014
megamu
Gift Guru

megamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of light

I know it's off subject, but is the Winterfest following the 6 minute rule for anyone else? Mine seem to be all over the place - with lots of sweaters! Still no icicle tree or poster, but I'm liking it so far!
Old 01-26-2008, 02:09 PM   #1015
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Lola_lake
I think that any 'thief' would have to have been unintentional for one reason or another. That's one reason I tend to drop out thieves like a bad fairy or dogbeard... I suspect they're not 'really' thieves. The crows fit in nicely with that... as does any misunderstanging (whcih could be what fluffinton is referring to).

<laughing cruelly at dixie with the tiara, as I preen with the crown of wonder>
I don't know...if you look at Dogbeard...he DOES sink your battleship and GLEEFULLY AT THAT. He is a pirate, he likes the 'sparklies' as much as the rest of them do.
Nafaria (the Purple one is Nafaria and the Pink one is Maddie) is a bad fairy who has been highlighted as a baddy before. She is the one who tried to make the charm forest dark and lifeless with her 'bad magic' before. Just look at the game Tulip trouble two. There you go, another reference to dark. You have to free the trapped good fairies in order to bring life back to the forest. That is pretty bad intentioned in my books.
If you look in Zacky's quest, it really is hard to tell, those pink birds are always grabbing Zacky and carting him off elsewhere (another bird baddy who 'takes things away) and the Zangoz WILL pummel you into the middle of next week. The Zangoz are not 'really' bad, it seems the Zingoz can't really exist without them. They actually like being 'whomped.' Another reference to mines, here, too...Zacky has to find the missing pieces of the map in the mines in order to get to the end (I have never done that, I have no idea what is at the end!)
As far as bad guys go, there are a bunch of them here who could fill the bill without compromising the integrity of the Good guys.
That said...*grabs the Zangoz whomper and whomps Lola, whereupon Lola screams 'ZINGOMAN!!" and promptly loses Crown of Wonder! With Lola away at the 601.2 feet mark, Dixie then grabs Crown of Wonder AND Zingoz 600 trophy! MUAH-HAHA!*

Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-26-2008, 02:38 PM   #1016
megamu
Gift Guru

megamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of light

My word, Dixiecup, if you don't win I can't imagine who would!
Old 01-26-2008, 02:45 PM   #1017
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by megamom
Methinks she knows too much. Child's play syndrome I think it's called... or it could be 'inquisitive mind disorder'... I'm not sure. Dixiecup is amazing. One tough cookie, too.... I'm still dazed from that last hit.
Old 01-26-2008, 03:05 PM   #1018
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by megamom
Thank you, that is so nice, both you and Lola. I am sure that if anyone has a chance at it other than me (I hope, I hope), is YOU. I am so impressed with your super-sleuthing skills!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-26-2008, 03:36 PM   #1019
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

rckenan17 will become famous soon enough

Oh ya Dixiecup! You should win for sure!
Old 01-26-2008, 03:39 PM   #1020
dom43 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh ok so wats the answer???
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: