Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-26-2008, 10:25 AM   #991
megamu
Gift Guru

megamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

I think it's amazing that we all looked at the same clues and came up with different answers. I wonder if the WW folks will like any of these more than their original idea!?

For what it's worth, here's mine:
Where is each missing curio?

Curio
Knight of the Round Armor
Thoughtful Think Tank
Tiara

Party house in Home Before Dark/Thoughtful Think Tank
Charm Forest/tiara
Barking Mad Mine/Knight of the Round Armor

Who took the curios?
Crows took everything.
They gave the Knight of the Round Armor to the bats, who put it in the Barking Mad Mine.
They gave the Thoughtful Think Tank to Goober, who hid it under his desk until the party.
They gave the tiara to the good fairies to hide in the charm forest.
Where would you normally find the thief/thieves? Pumpkin field of Pumpkin Patch Protector

What does Arte need to use to get his curios back? (3 items)
Ruby slippers (for the party house)
Water bottle (to make the crows “skedaddle”)
Cow over the moon lamp (to see in the mines)

Sparky was unhappy with the fallout between his Uncle Arte and his friend Doug. He had the crows help him hide some of Arte’s Curios, knowing that Arte would ask Doug to use his amazing nose to help find them. He took the Knight of the Round Armor to show Doug’s loyalty, the tiara to show that even a “bejeweled” tiara couldn’t come between them, and the Thoughtful Think Tank (racking your brains, crossing your T’s) to show that he was ready to be thoughtful and share his gems like Arte shares his artifacts.
All of the decorations for the party were in Fluffington’s vault. Sparky snuck in and hid it in a corner when Fluffington was in counting his gold. (He can sneak up on Doug, whose nose should tell him he’s coming!) When Fluffington found the decorations, he knew it must have been the sneaky, but good-hearted Sparky, and brought the decorations to the party house in Home Before Dark. The picture in the calendar is of Sparky and Ms. Birdie looking out the window to see if Arte and Doug are coming.
Doug “finds” all of the curios, ending with the party house, and he and Sparky surprise him.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2008, 10:29 AM   #992
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

I ENTERED FINALLY!!

Here is what I answered:

Missing Curios:
KNIGHT OF THE ROUND ARMOR found in the PARTY ROOM OF HOME BEFORE DARK Arcade game
THOUGHTFUL THINK TANK found UNDER THE DESK in Ms. Cowoline's office
AMETHYST GEODE found in the BARKING MAD MINE

THE CROWS are the thieves
THE CROWS are normally found in the PUMPKIN PATCH PROTECTOR Arcade game

Arte needs 3 things to get his curios back:
BOTTLE OF WATER to scare the crows
RUBY SLIPPERS to go to the party
The MOON LAMP to see in the mines
Old 01-26-2008, 10:37 AM   #993
megamu
Gift Guru

megamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of light

I didn't get the amethyst geode clue on time. I might have changed my answer to include the prism chair under Ms. Cowaline's desk! Oh well, it was fun playing. You are a very creative and helpful group. Thank you!
Old 01-26-2008, 10:40 AM   #994
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

This entire thread has been a delight for me.... from start to finish. I thank and congratulate everyone that participated! I know the 'win' for me was all about the creativity and cleverness, logic, curiosity and much more shown here. I guess most rewarding was the fun of working together.

Thank you all! Now I'm amazed at the logic and creativity in the variety of answers. Ohhhhh... I so wish Ganz would publish answers! ack! Whether Ganz recognizes it or not, there are definitely some winners here.
Old 01-26-2008, 10:57 AM   #995
megamu
Gift Guru

I just got fuzzy slippers from the snowflake! It keeps freezing up ("please wait...") when it shows up. What else is there besides the sweater, hat, egg nog, cookie, and peppermint? Is that all of them?
Old 01-26-2008, 11:01 AM   #996
alle307
Gifted

feist307 is on a distinguished road

To get the Curios back do you think that he needs the water bottle=rain the rain coat and emerald boots to protect from the rain. Rain out the crow? lmk do we have to say anything about the Wiz of Oz theme?
Old 01-26-2008, 11:01 AM   #997
megamu
Gift Guru

Wow! A Googles Ice Sculpture! I love webkinz!
Old 01-26-2008, 11:03 AM   #998
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

This has been such fun. Now I will have to find another hobby!!! Thank you everyone for all of your creative ideas. I think we are a cleaver group even though we didn't agree on a final answer.

Two thing bother me about my answer. I couldn't fit the TIARA in and maybe I should have added SPARKY in as either a thief or the instigator of the whole plot. Oh well. All's WELL that end's well. Oops, there is another possible clue that I couldn't make fit.
Old 01-26-2008, 11:19 AM   #999
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by nana006
This has been such fun. Now I will have to find another hobby!!! Thank you everyone for all of your creative ideas. I think we are a cleaver group even though we didn't agree on a final answer.

Two thing bother me about my answer. I couldn't fit the TIARA in and maybe I should have added SPARKY in as either a thief or the instigator of the whole plot. Oh well. All's WELL that end's well. Oops, there is another possible clue that I couldn't make fit.
My hub (a gift exchange addict) thinks everyone in here should open a gift exchange and get active over there. lol (they do seem to have fun!)

I don't think sparky can fit into the answer... he has no 'location'. I do think the basic Clues (from activities) and the Newzflash stuff should be considered. Its my guess thats all that would be 'official clues'. Just a guess, though!

---------- Lola_lake added 3 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

snowflake prizes:

snow cone
egg nog
google ice sculpture
polar bear cookie
peppermint snowflake from last year
fuzzy blue slippers
snowflake sweater from last year
parka
blue hat (from last year)
icicle tree
winter picture
hot chocolate (from last year)

Last edited by Lola_lake; 01-26-2008 at 11:19 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-26-2008, 11:24 AM   #1000
VaryK
Gifted
Vary will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Enzo
Could this whole thig just be a trick question? Maybe Arte accidentely put the Crown Of Wonder under his desk and he is the culprit.
I really like that one. Thumbs up for originality!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: