Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-19-2008, 07:29 PM   #91
Webkinz :)
evolutionary is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

Anyone happen to notice that on the w shop description for the tiara, the preview is of the LAB wearing BOTH the ruby slippers AND the TIARA??
Does this mean anything?

http://picasaweb.google.com/myshangr...47907827799490
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2008, 07:32 PM   #92
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by shopaholic3100
IDEA! crows come in with the earth theme. because they go along with the garden and scarecrow, because the scarecrow of course scares away the crows.

great idea! and also the description of water is "good for you and good for making others scedattle." And in pumpkin patch protector the PIG [chef gazpacho referance] squirts the crows with water!

my ideas of possible items Arte needs to get his curios back:
gem of some sort [to trade w/ the crows for other curios {crows like chiny things}]
water
emerald polka dot boots
ruby slippers [same idea as the gems...Arte would NEVER wear those!!]
scarecrow

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by evolutionary
Anyone happen to notice that on the w shop description for the tiara, the preview is of the LAB wearing BOTH the ruby slippers AND the TIARA??

"racking your brain? its quite LABoriouse..."

GREAT connection! thats a great help!

please reserve blue ink for moderators.
--fireflyblue

Last edited by fireflyblue; 01-19-2008 at 07:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 07:33 PM   #93
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

Does this mean anything?

Goood thinking! <zipping over to WW>
Old 01-19-2008, 07:33 PM   #94
Gift Guru

meems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clown

IDEA! crows come in with the earth theme. because they go along with the garden and scarecrow, because the scarecrow of course scares away the crows.
I agree with you about the Crows.
Old 01-19-2008, 07:33 PM   #95
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I wasn't sure but peppermints are also on sale today in the W-shop but i wasn't sure if that had something to do with it. Because of the recent find with the other foods on sale ( CROWS ).
the description says Minty, and COOL which goes back to the COOL hippo fridge.
Ok, now this stuff is coming too fast and furious for me to keep up with. This is what I was talking about earlier in the original thread. The amount of Dogbeard's and Ice hockey themed stuff is way too much to ignore. Yes, I agree the mints are an icy cool item. It should evolve in another hour to FOUR things on sale in the W-shop and Curio shop that are Dogbeard relate. Now, if that isn't trying to tell us something.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 07:33 PM   #96
princesshac
Gifted

shopaholic3100 is on a distinguished road

Does this mean anything?

hmm good finding evolutionary! thanks for helping with our long and hard journey to find the answer to these questions.
Old 01-19-2008, 07:38 PM   #97
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: [Official] Scavenger Hunt Thread II (Jan 9 - 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Ok, now this stuff is coming too fast and furious for me to keep up with. This is what I was talking about earlier in the original thread. The amount of Dogbeard's and Ice hockey themed stuff is way too much to ignore. Yes, I agree the mints are an icy cool item. It should evolve in another hour to FOUR things on sale in the W-shop and Curio shop that are Dogbeard relate. Now, if that isn't trying to tell us something.
i agree but what do they mean?

oh, and becase i've become a regular here i am guna post in blue from now on. i think i've earned special font
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 07:39 PM   #98
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by bluedolfin3443
okay thankx! i am glad to see you in this thread! [i know i keep congradulating everyone and it may seem like im not doing any work...but in the last thread i dont think anyone got alot of praise...]
No, that is NOT an Icy Frosty, that is THE FLANEUR VASSERFREEZEN I was talking about. THIS is the icy frosty!
Attachment 51577

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-28-2008 at 12:37 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 07:39 PM   #99
Has37789
Gift Guru

has37789 is a glorious beacon of lighthas37789 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks so much!!!!
Old 01-19-2008, 07:39 PM   #100
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

I am glad to see some new thinkers on board "racking their brains".

It is nice to have some fresh new ideas to consider.

Keep up all the great thinking new and old.

We need you all if we are ever going to figure this out!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: