Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-08-2007, 06:40 PM   #11
apf98
Gifted

nanuksnana is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] More safety for all of our users!!

Thanks so much Justin,

I see this as another added layer of protection. WW and WI need to be safe areas for young people to browse with or without parents looking over their shoulders, and this makes me feel more secure in allowing this for my daughter. I haven't seen anyone asking for background checks for admins and mods, so kudos to you for being proactive!!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2007, 06:43 PM   #12
fillymare
Gifted

fillymare has a spectacular aura about

i never thought a mod or a admin would be a bad person... never crossed my mind. i'm sure they are not, but it never hurts to check!!
Old 10-08-2007, 11:11 PM   #13
hayfish, lovz7
Gift Guru

cake777 is on a distinguished road

I am very pleased to hear this extra step was taken. As a mother, I feel as much safety as possible is a needed thing.
THANKS!!
cake777 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2007, 11:14 PM   #14
4myqtpies
Gift Guru

4myqtpies has a spectacular aura about

Thanks again for this awesome site
Old 10-08-2007, 11:18 PM   #15
mommamea13
Gift Guru

mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!

Being a mod here on WI has been such an honor and a privilege. I have enjoyed meeting so many new people and creating such great friendships. It was nothing to submit my info for the background check. I am starting my second season of coaching soccer for 6 and 7 year olds (my daughter included) and (wish me luck) cheerleading in the winter. I am glad that background checks are done. I never would have thought much about it until I had my daughter. I applaud WI for taking a stand and asking to conduct background checks.

Everyone's thoughts and thankfulness really means a lot to us. Thank you!
Old 10-08-2007, 11:32 PM   #16
Webkinz :)
Dudleena is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been in the education field for the past 20 years and in law enforcement for the 20 years before that. I have had so many background checks that I think my fingers are permanently stained with ink!

The only people I have ever seen balk at having a background check done had something to hide. You just can never be too careful about who has contact with kids.

One neat thing, though -- when they did my fingerprints this year, it was done without ink on a computer. It was fun -- and not messy!

Thanks for all you do to protect all of the kids -- they are our most precious resource.
Old 10-08-2007, 11:41 PM   #17
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

Thank you Justin and Wendy for all that you do!
Old 10-08-2007, 11:55 PM   #18
Gifted
Cottoncandy1 will become famous soon enough

That is just another reason why WI is the best. Thanks for looking out for eveyones safety.
Old 10-09-2007, 12:31 AM   #19
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

Indeed... a wonderful and incredible gesture... after all, since I believe her name shall not be mentioned under threat of deletion, "You-know-who" was super nice, flying colors, and it was only once her background check was run that the condemning evidence was revealed... so thank you for making sure all of us are safe... thank you.
Alcnor is offline Female
Old 10-09-2007, 12:56 AM   #20
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Thank you for making this a wonderful and safe site for all.
Gram2Four is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: