Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-19-2007, 02:09 AM   #81
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Important and Sad Message about FPs

thanks for letting us know.

you all have been...and will NO doubt...continue to be great forum members! ive always appreciated the fact that there were younger members who were given such a responsibility. i can tell in Justin's post though that this was difficult for WI to do.

FPs...thanks for all that you've done and will continue to do.
fairlyoddmom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2007, 05:15 AM   #82
champiceskater

View Post Originally Posted by valej
Aww, its ok justin...i'll live (somehow) hehe, it seems like so long ago when i became a fp!
You were and will still be really helpful! Just becasue the FP job is gone doesn't mean any of the former FPs have to stop being helpful! In fact, now more people can feel like they are helpful, because they won't feel like they have to be a FP to do so!
Old 10-19-2007, 05:31 AM   #83
PM me please :]
Gift Guru

TAMMYxL0V3SxW3BKiiNZ will become famous soon enough

LOL! Alcnor.. fistinguished.. not a bad idea.. LOL!
Old 10-19-2007, 06:45 AM   #84
eb4life
Gifted

Web4life will become famous soon enough

All FP members have done their job amazingly!But their names will always be in WI history(get typing Justin!) and rules are rules.As we all say its something bad, but its not really.We're respecting and following the rules Justin layed out.
Thats my opinion,
Web4life
Web4life is offline Female
Old 10-19-2007, 06:51 AM   #85
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

Thanks for all you've done. I am sure you will continue to do so. In our eyes, you will still be protecting even without the "banner of honor!" We know who you are
kayembee is offline Female
Old 10-19-2007, 11:24 AM   #86
4 Accts, please ask
Gift Guru

Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!

Sigh, yeah the internet and kids need to strike a safe balance. I'm sure that everyone will still see your amazing contributions and it shows in your reputation bar as well!

I know that I was a very involved child and used to volunteer all over the place.. I was even a Sunday School teacher when I was 14, until someone who wasn't even involved in the sunday school said that they shouldn't have someone underage as the teacher... so they had to find adult volunteers to just sit in the room and pretend to be the teacher while I stayed in charge! I was also usually the only youth member on the board of directors for a lot of charity groups in town, etc.

Remember that there are so many other ways you guys can contribute! While a lot of doors are closed to kids, others aren't! If you're in at least 8th grade (I believe), the YMCAs have a great program called Leader's Club where you get to really let your volunteerism shine and have access to a lot of training in how to be a leader and teacher as well as administrative leadership roles you can fill! Starting in JR high there should be after school clubs in most towns where you can get involved and help fundraise or volunteer for charities! And before that, Scouting is a great way to give back!

It is a bit of a struggle even in Scouts to find a way that people will let the kids help out... but get a persistent leader and let them know you really want to make a difference in the community! My cub scout den is about to do a lemonade stand/bakesale at our town's flag football games to raise money for the local food pantry! My daughters actually did this during the summer in my parents' home town and raised $300 for the food pantry there, even after paying for all the supplies!

If you have a special skill and can make things to sell you can do that as a fundraiser also! Even organize the neighborhood kids to have a group yard sale (if you are in charge, make sure you not only have your parents' permission, but you talk to each child's family to make sure they have permission to sell their items) and keep the money or donate a portion.

You can help with community awareness of various issues.... etc! I know a few years ago my kids saw people holding political signs near election time and they wanted to take part in getting their friends' families to vote... well we made signs that were simply "Vote! Vote! Vote!" in Red, White, and Blue and they stood at town hall (also where all the parents had to park to pick kids up from school) with their signs and more patriotic outfits! We also emailed the photo to all our friends and family, reminding them to get out to the polls! A bunch of people told us they only got out and voted because of my kids!

While you still need to maintain your safety and we have to play by the rules... there is so much that you guys can give to everyone around you!
Old 10-19-2007, 01:10 PM   #87
Webkinz :)

ladyinred is an unknown quantity at this point

This saddens me. I want to thank all the FP's for doing a great job.
Old 10-19-2007, 03:15 PM   #88
emily7921

Thanks all.. It's so sweet of you all to post! We will always protect the forum, whether we have the Forum Protector title or not.
Old 10-19-2007, 03:15 PM   #89
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

ksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I know this is sad. But i respect the desision. I only wish I could've been one ...
ksoccer28 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2007, 03:44 PM   #90
chatterbox4eva39

once again, im so shocked! so much has been happening on WI, like the cheating on the contest, runxawaysmile, and now this? i wonder what will happen next, hopefully something new...
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: