Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-18-2007, 08:05 PM   #61
valej

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Important and Sad Message about FPs

really waderules, hehe, i'll have to look at that..

Some of the posts, sound like were leaving, were not just being domoted, were still here if you ever need anything, its still us.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2007, 08:09 PM   #62
Gifted

webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!

yup i will always consider you guys as fourum protecters
webkinz is fun is offline Female
Old 10-18-2007, 08:39 PM   #63
mdnash
Gift Guru

Icicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to all

Aw, that stinks, I like seeing their names in purple, it's easier to recognize them.
Icicle is offline Male
Old 10-18-2007, 08:41 PM   #64
lildancer054
Gift Guru

webkinz_addict054 is just really nicewebkinz_addict054 is just really nice

Look at the bright side... some of you(including valej) will get rainbow stars! Isn't that cool?
Although this is sad. We will miss FP!

~Marnie:lpig:
Old 10-18-2007, 08:43 PM   #65
Flash flood

Aww, that's too bad. The forum protectors have been awesome, and I'm sure they'll continue to be!
Old 10-18-2007, 08:46 PM   #66
aerialstar11
Gift Guru

aerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud of

That's terrible! Atleast we will still have them on here!
aerialstar11 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2007, 08:48 PM   #67
snm13
Gift Guru

beks is a jewel in the roughbeks is a jewel in the rough

Thank you to all the forum protectors. We have appreciated your role in keeping WI a safe place. We understand the need to keep within the safe laws for WI's protection. We love this site and wouldn't want anything to stand in the way of continuing this great site in the manner you do so well. Thanks again to all of you who spend countless hours helping us on WI!
Old 10-18-2007, 09:06 PM   #68
CleoCosette

View Post Originally Posted by X.I.C.
Its ok dudes and dutets, if its da law, its da law, and everyone has to obide by it. We want everyone to be safe, and i am sure Justin does not want to risk WI's future on something like this. I will be happy to step down. It was fun while it lasted.
~XIC~
Totally, DUDE. I've never really felt comfortably typing the word, though it is one of them ost common words in my vocabulary. I couldn't agree more.
♫Cleo♫
PS Can I still "purple" people? ((Like, when they do something wrong, type in purple? I liked that...))
Old 10-18-2007, 09:13 PM   #69
edward is
Gifted

cheerchick15xo will become famous soon enough

omg tht is soooo sadd i loved the fps
Old 10-18-2007, 09:20 PM   #70
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

We understand this what you must do Justin. Those laws are there to protect the children from mistreatment.

I am sure that all of the Forum Protectors will continue to act as good citizens of this forum and be helpful.
BERT_X is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: