Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-18-2007, 04:41 PM   #41
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Important and Sad Message about FPs

Ugh........ *Runs for tissues* I never got a chance! Why do the good die young? *age info removed* before a mod.
katiepup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2007, 05:07 PM   #42
8dance4eva10
Gift Guru

8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
That's exactly right and a wonderful motto. Remembering this and embracing it is why you were our next choice for Forum Protector.
Oh wow.. Justin, that really is quite touching. Thank you for considering me deeply on that. I love your kindness and honestly.Thanks so much for everything!
8dance4eva10 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2007, 05:09 PM   #43
smothie
Gifted

smothie is a glorious beacon of lightsmothie is a glorious beacon of light

awwwwwww.... too bad!!! we'll miss all hte FP's
Old 10-18-2007, 05:09 PM   #44
Webkinz :)

DragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledge

That's exactly right and a wonderful motto. Remembering this and embracing it is why you were our next choice for Forum Protector.
And an excellent choice it would have been.
DragonStar is offline Male
Old 10-18-2007, 05:18 PM   #45
my friends say im
Gifted

cutiepiekitty123 is on a distinguished road

o well thats sad but it has to happen we will always remember the fourm protecters
cutiepiekitty123 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2007, 05:20 PM   #46
hellotink12
Gift Guru

hellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to all

Awww! Well they all did a great job, maybe when they are older they will all be mods!
hellotink12 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2007, 05:20 PM   #47
Gifted

1cheergirl12 has much to be proud of1cheergirl12 has much to be proud of1cheergirl12 has much to be proud of1cheergirl12 has much to be proud of1cheergirl12 has much to be proud of

Thats very sad but we understand! The FP will always be remembered as FP!
1cheergirl12 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2007, 05:21 PM   #48
my friends say im
Gifted

cutiepiekitty123 is on a distinguished road

Hey everyone,

It saddens my heart to write this, as it did when I wrote the Forum Protectors PMs last night. They have all been very gracious and understanding, which reminds me why each of them was chosen. I was going to wait until Friday to let the rest of the forum know, but it seems that many already do:

A few weeks back, our legal team performed a full analysis of the site and recommended that we do a background check on every member of the staff. We did so, and, as you know everyone passed and WI is that much safer now. We provided them with the results of these checks.

Upon reviewing of our staff list, we were questioned as to why the "Forum Protectors" were not background checked. We explained that the Forum Protectors were children who qualified to be moderators, but were too young to do so. They informed us that, in order to comply with Safe Harbor policies and COPPA (federal laws), we must remove the staff position immediately because it gives the impression that we are employing children as volunteers and we also are forbid by law to run background checks or ask for identifying information from minors.

We have to eliminate the Forum Protector role as soon as possible. I've told them that I would do so, and I have given all the Forum Protectors notice before I do it.

I'm so sorry, but we've enjoyed having them all on the staff and we hope that they stay and "do what they do" as they always have done. They were always distinguished users, which is why they were chosen.

On Friday evening, they will be returned to normal status.

i watch alot of like law shows and aren't they only an empoloe if they are getting payed like couldn't they just have cool names?? i might be wrong :seal:
cutiepiekitty123 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2007, 06:39 PM   #49
Queen of the
Gifted

Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!

That's sad. All of the FP's where great.
Old 10-18-2007, 06:42 PM   #50
snazzykinz

well, what has to be done has to be done, this stinks but theyll still be fps in our hearts
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: