Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-04-2007, 07:16 PM   #131
soccerpaws72093
Webkinz :)

soccerpaws880 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Important and Sad Message about FPs

what is that???

sorry im new here...

and what are fps and pfs??

confussion!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2007, 07:28 PM   #132
emily7921

View Post Originally Posted by soccerpaws880
what is that???

sorry im new here...

and what are fps and pfs??

confussion!!!!
Forum Protectors are kids who used to help out around the site. They used to be a part of the staff, but were taken away due to a law saying no employing kids, although we Forum Protectors (FPs) were not forced to do this.

I was an FP. There were only 6 of us amongst the 30,000 members we had. We have been forgotten, but I plan to make this thread be the memory of us. We shall forever cherish it.
Old 12-04-2007, 07:34 PM   #133
Gifted

webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!

way to go emily you said it fourum protecters rule
webkinz is fun is offline Female
Old 12-04-2007, 07:41 PM   #134
Gift Guru

NascarFan has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by emily7921
Forum Protectors are kids who used to help out around the site. They used to be a part of the staff, but were taken away due to a law saying no employing kids, although we Forum Protectors (FPs) were not forced to do this.

I was an FP. There were only 6 of us amongst the 30,000 members we had. We have been forgotten, but I plan to make this thread be the memory of us. We shall forever cherish it.
Awwwwwwwww...Emily you are still such a very important part of WI...and always will be...I don't think ANYONE will forget you! I know I won't
NascarFan is offline Female
Old 12-04-2007, 07:44 PM   #135
Baby252

Yeah so many more would have been added too. Emily we will never ferget you! We don't need some theard to rember.
Old 12-04-2007, 07:44 PM   #136
KoalaBear07

That stinks! But thanks for telling us Justin! At least we still Have WI. We will also remember those young kids!
Old 12-04-2007, 08:34 PM   #137
lilmissshoppin96

I will always miss the FPs.
I had always wanted to be one, and now I know I can't.
I always respected the FPs and will terribly miss them.
On the bright side, now they can show their gorgeous STARS!
Old 12-04-2007, 09:01 PM   #138
emily7921

I honestly cannot believe that 2875 people have viewed this thread yet only 139 have posted.

That's outrageous, to me.
Old 12-04-2007, 09:29 PM   #139
bunnygirl56
Gift Guru

bunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of lightbunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of lightbunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of light

well that is sad but the law so i am just gonna say that all the FP were AWEOSOME and they will miss the title but they are still AWEOSOME!
Old 12-04-2007, 09:30 PM   #140
8dance4eva10
Gift Guru

8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent

I completely agree with Emily's thoughts; we need to keep the Forum Protectors memorys and spirit alive, and this thread is a great way to do it.

♥♥
8dance4eva10 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: