Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 05:06 PM   #921
310webkinz
Webkinz :)

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

I haven't gotten mine. I'm sad its not there.
310webkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 05:06 PM   #922
ho let the dogs out?

webkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talent

Sigh this is boring
webkinzmasterz is offline Male
Old 12-25-2009, 05:06 PM   #923
smarshie

currysbabe36 is an unknown quantity at this point

can someone please tell me what a server is!!!
currysbabe36 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 05:07 PM   #924
greenspryte

greenspryte is a glorious beacon of lightgreenspryte is a glorious beacon of lightgreenspryte is a glorious beacon of light

WI Subscriber

Still waiting for Santakinz The robot is adorable though. I'll keep checking back throughout the day. I have 3 accounts to check, mine, and my two granddaughters. They don't have pc's at home so I care for their pets when they are not here.(maybe I should have been grandmakinz)
greenspryte is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 05:07 PM   #925
twinkler4444

DukeDakota is a name known to allDukeDakota is a name known to allDukeDakota is a name known to all

So I've been bad this yaer? Well I haven't gotten any coal so it's alright, right?

LOL JK

Hopefully I will be able to remember to log on before today ends. If he comes to my house too late, I might not be able to log on!
DukeDakota is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 05:07 PM   #926
Yello?

Footontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonder

I dont have my gift and i have to leave for a movie in 1 hour!!!!
Footontable is offline Male
Old 12-25-2009, 05:07 PM   #927
mandypuppy9

mandypuppy9 is a jewel in the roughmandypuppy9 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by currysbabe36
It doesnt matter.... altho i wish it did so i could have my prezzie
mandypuppy9 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 05:07 PM   #928
here the wild things
Gift Guru

amandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Not all of my american accounts have received their gift yet. I am sure it will arrive at some point though.
amandainohio24 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 05:07 PM   #929
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

I got my Asian earlier today and two of my Americans a few minutes ago. Just two more American accounts to go! On the downside, those are the two which should have snow globes.

But on the up side, WW worked better than I expected today. It is a little slow but there was no waiting line to log in and Birdy gifts were easy to get. I really wish all the presents arrived on schedule but I do feel bad for the Ganz employees who got stuck spending their holiday trying to get this fixed.

And I want to thank the WI Staff members who spent part of their holiday keeping us updated on what's going on. WI is the best!
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 05:07 PM   #930
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

growl. don't see mine. everyone has to get it , right? when will they give them all out! this is so un fair ! ! and what is a server? is that the color zone? ugh! i need help! what is a server !? !?!?
View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
Server and color zone don't matter. It will just show up in your dock.
Jennielou is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: