Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 04:28 PM   #821
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

I do not know if you have to sign in to get it, usually when you sign on you get the message saying you received the gift, it took me going into Kinzstyle making everything visible in my dock that I saw it was there. I am happy we have gotten 2 so far but I am worried that we wont get everything if we are using the same computer so same server and it hasnt come yet on the other 5...
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 04:28 PM   #822
Banned
Oreo2929 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Hi Oreo, welcome to WI!!! Merry Christmas
There are many of us that haven't received gifts on our North American accounts yet. They are slowly arriving across the country at varying locales over the afternoon. We still have many hours of delivery time left so we are just waiting patiently. They hopefully will all arrive safe and sound before the end of the evening. Fingers crossed CJ

Ok thank you. This is also my first time here so i'm a little lost . . . thanks for your help.
Oreo2929 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 04:28 PM   #823
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

well I just got another one
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 04:29 PM   #824
Gifted

SIC413 is just really niceSIC413 is just really nice

can someone tell me how to figure out your server?????
SIC413 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 04:30 PM   #825
Banned
Oreo2929 is an unknown quantity at this point

Umm. .. what is a server? I 'm sorry i'm just so new and all i really don't know. . .
Oreo2929 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 04:30 PM   #826
Call me Aimee
Gifted

RainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roost

i have an american account and i still haven't gotten my gift, whats going on??
RainbowSherbert is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 04:31 PM   #827
Backup account is ex
Banned
chocolatelablil is on a distinguished road

someone please give santa and his reindeer some sugar maybe a sugar *rush* will speed them up

i have a amercian account to and i haven't got mine either maybe santa should go on a low carb diet
chocolatelablil is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 04:31 PM   #828
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Oreo2929
Ok thank you. This is also my first time here so i'm a little lost . . . thanks for your help.
You are very welcome! I hope you found the Ms. Birdy thread too to get the last day gift from her. After you get your Santakinz gift and have time, maybe not today being Christmas, go to the FAQ section in the upper section, below the banner and read about everything wonderful that is available on WI!! CJ
Old 12-25-2009, 04:31 PM   #829
WooHoo I'm a
Gift Guru

crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
I do not know if you have to sign in to get it, usually when you sign on you get the message saying you received the gift, it took me going into Kinzstyle making everything visible in my dock that I saw it was there. I am happy we have gotten 2 so far but I am worried that we wont get everything if we are using the same computer so same server and it hasnt come yet on the other 5...
Hi,

Don't worry. Same computer doesn't necessarily mean your accounts are on the same Webkinz Server. I've got 5 accounts and they're all on different servers. Your gifts are most likely still on their way!
crnovak is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 04:31 PM   #830
Gift Guru

koto is just really nicekoto is just really nice

I received them on 3 of the 6 accounts I checked so far...
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: