Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 04:14 PM   #791
Webkinz :)

candyrocks12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

i use internet explorer
candyrocks12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 04:15 PM   #792
kindness, pass it on
Gift Guru

webkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonder

I'm wondering if, for those of us who have logged on already to our Amer. accounts today but won't be able to get back online later....are the gifts going to be there tomorrow????
webkizzle is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 04:15 PM   #793
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

Do you need to stay logged in to get your gift?
Old 12-25-2009, 04:15 PM   #794
WooHoo I'm a
Gift Guru

crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by candyrocks12
i use internet explorer
Sorry, don't know how to find the server number with Internet Explorer.

Hopefully the gift will show up soon.
crnovak is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 04:15 PM   #795
tankap will become famous soon enough

in Canada, still no gift, logging in every hour since 8 a.m.
tankap is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 04:16 PM   #796
WooHoo I'm a
Gift Guru

crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Nakisha
Do you need to stay logged in to get your gift?
Nope. Mine have arrived without me being logged on.
crnovak is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 04:16 PM   #797
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by crnovak
Nope. Mine have arrived without me being logged on.
Thank you, that's a relief.
Old 12-25-2009, 04:16 PM   #798
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by MissPuppy
Tip for all: If you have a filled dock & you cannot go through all those items....Here's a fast way to check if you have recieved your present *Pictures are included in spoilers*

Step 1. After your done clicking "Get items from storage" button, You will see another button that says "Back to start", Click it!
Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.

Step 2. You will see a list like this (Click the spoiler below)
If you see that you have 0 Gifts, Your gift has not came yet (Please mistake me if i'm wrong!!)

Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.
Perfect, this is what I tried explaining, but you've done it so much better with pictures included!!! CJ
Old 12-25-2009, 04:16 PM   #799
I'm back to a

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

I have 11 gifts unopened on my main account, MsPuppy, and another could be the gift. I would suggest if you have unopened presents, click on the Gifts
I like your tip though, MsPuppy

Last edited by bluey1998; 12-25-2009 at 04:21 PM..
bluey1998 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 04:16 PM   #800

hanna825 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Cheering40
How do u know wht sever ur on???
This is a little longer to explain.

Start, control panel, internet options,

instead on hitting delete to clear the cache in Browse History, click on settings, click view files.

Under the Internet Address, sort it so everything is in alphabetical order.

Look for http://wapi16.webkinz.com/

That is how you will know what server you are on. I am on 16
hanna825 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: