Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 10:12 AM   #71
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

We have gifts in our Asian accounts now. My mom who lives in Tokyo just found her gift as well and she is happy. She says it was worth waiting until midnight. She also says "Domo arigato, Santakinz san!" LOL

I am sure we will find the gifts in our European and US accounts soon as well. My kids, grandma in Japan and I have been having a lot of fun for the last 12 days on WW and this little unexpected delay is not going to spoil our happy holiday feelings. I am teaching my kids that Christmas is the day to cerebrate and be happy, not to get upset at or criticize someone else. At least this year Ganz is letting us know what is going on, and we are already seeing gifts coming in the Asian accounts. So to me it is pretty promising. We will just simply wait. We have some new toys and games we got today, so we will have fun with those while we wait.
tokyo rose is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 10:13 AM   #72
Gift Guru

cdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to behold

I'd love to "participate and enjoy the other activities, except they aren't working". Ugh
cdfys is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:14 AM   #73
Spring is here!
Webkinz :)

WishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talent

Still no gift on my NA account...they probably wanted to get the Asian account gifts out first
WishAponAStar is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:16 AM   #74
StarWhispers

StarWhispers has much to be proud ofStarWhispers has much to be proud ofStarWhispers has much to be proud ofStarWhispers has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

We all love Webkinz/Ganz and know that things can be hectic at times. But that is a big reason you have to over prepare and have back up plans in case of emergency. I totally agree with SnowCrystal and BASMAT. My daughter woke me up this morning crying because she did not receive her gift. She woke up and did not even bother looking at the real presents under our tree. She has been crying for the last hour. Now we have church to attend and eight different parties to attend today. So I doubt she will even have a chance to log back in. This is what makes me think about it. Why couldn’t they have started at midnight and when they wake up in the morning find the glitch and had plenty of time to fix it? I can not help but think this way. I work in the medical field and we have no margin for error ever, or we lose lives.
StarWhispers is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:17 AM   #75
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Just got my gift in my Asia account. It did not pop up! You have to load up your dock to see it and it sure is pretty!!!!!!! I cant wait for my other account to have it!
Merry Christmas!
calabelle is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:18 AM   #76
Unregistered

Angry Re: Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

when is webkinz ever goin to deliver the gifts??? so many uers are confused. this needs to be straightened up soon...
-From Christmas gift gurl
Old 12-25-2009, 10:19 AM   #77

1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!
1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!

Merry Christmas to Webkinz Fans one and all!!
Old 12-25-2009, 10:19 AM   #78
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

I guess the only reason that I am mad is because I stayed up the last 2 nights until midnight getting Ms. Birdy gifts. The first night was fine. But last night, I just got in the room and Ms. Birdy "disappeared" until after maintenance. I was trying to get everything done before the servers got busy. Why did Ganz do that and why is the gift 9 am? The card was yesterday. I just don't get it!
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:20 AM   #79
sparkle13012 will become famous soon enough

Ganz does have glitches, any website would. I don't blame them, look at WW with and all the games and places to visit plus all the new things added all the time, they seem really busy. I still think that it would've been a good idea for them to have programed them in at midnight but I just hope they get the presents out soon. I hope this didn't spoil anyone's Christmas. PS- Look at the bright side. We have WI and all of our friends and family to keep us company till the gifts arrive.

Happy Holidays,
sparkle13012

Last edited by sparkle13012; 12-25-2009 at 10:22 AM..
sparkle13012 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:21 AM   #80
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

whew! good to know i'm not the only one!
labsrock is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: