Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 09:56 AM   #51
Harry S is a bunny!
Webkinz :)

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

Oh good! I thought something was wrong with me and my mom's accounts!
sarocks7 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 09:56 AM   #52
EmmaKate2007 has a spectacular aura aboutEmmaKate2007 has a spectacular aura about

My Asian account has present!
Old 12-25-2009, 09:57 AM   #53
ishful
Gift Guru

icucme is a WI addict!
icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!

No gifts in our Asian accounts yet
icucme is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:57 AM   #54
YOWZA-I luv being
Gifted

inasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to all

presents in Asia!!!!!!!!
inasmomi is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:58 AM   #55
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
See, that is what they get for HIRING a Santakinz instead of asking the REAL one

Click the image to open in full size.

THE REAL SANTAKINZ
Click the image to open in full size.
this is about your pictures. . . it says worshop instead of workshop!
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:58 AM   #56
iamsusie2
WIGEV Team Member

iamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by quellie
I didn't know Deluxe was getting extra points. I'm not aware of that.
Where do we find them?
It was a gift in mailbox (regular e-mail). I did not receive mine and I called ganz and they sent me an e-mail while I was on the phone with them.

Then you log into the e-store and put in your code.

You have to put them in by 12/31...so call them next week. P.S. check your spam folder they might be in there.

It was wonderful!
iamsusie2 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:58 AM   #57

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by quellie
I didn't know Deluxe was getting extra points. I'm not aware of that.
Where do we find them?
You should of gotten an email fron noreply @ ganz -
with a code for 3000 extra points. The code will expire at the end of the month, check your spam folder if you have one, if it's not there, maybe you should contact Ganz
BSW44 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:59 AM   #58
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Poor Santa must be under the weather. I hope Mrs. Claus made him a cup of cocoa. Thank you once again WI for keeping us informed!
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:59 AM   #59

theacate is on a distinguished road

remember there is no pop up for the presents

Load your docks to find them
theacate is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:59 AM   #60
YOWZA-I luv being
Gifted

inasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to all

Gifts in Asia, so far not Euro. They are coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas everyone!!
inasmomi is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: