Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 02:52 PM   #481
Grandma001
Gift Guru

Grandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy Button
Grandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy Button

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

I've received a gift on one US account but still waiting on my other account and for my granddaughters.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 02:53 PM   #482
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I think the reason we all got the badges was so that we would have proof of logging in today.
Not only that they will have a record of every person who logged in today because of the Tiger contest.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 02:54 PM   #483
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

I sure hope just logging on once today will guarantee us a gift. I will be soon heading off to Christmas dinner and family gatherings. I just don't have the time to be checking in every half-hour.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 12-25-2009, 02:54 PM   #484
i'm on the frontpage
Banned
COOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to behold

Exclamation Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

View Post Originally Posted by bluey1998
I still do not have the gift... is Ganz going to deliver the gifts to the American accounts?? I've been waiting all morning

YES ME TO I AGREE[AND THIS IS THE TIME WE SHOULD BE WITH FAMILY]NOT WAITING ON WEBKINZ FOR A GIFT WE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN IT THE MORNING*SIGH*STILL WAITING. . . ..
COOKIESRGOOD is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 02:55 PM   #485
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Both of my American account have not recieved their gift yet.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 02:55 PM   #486
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

I'm still waiting on two of my US accounts to get the gifts. I got 3 already, all of them snowglobes, but I'm still waiting on one snowglobe and one tree...my daughter's account, and my main account. All the others have cleared just fine.

I was so hoping to have this done before leaving for the last family gathering, but I really hope we do get our gifts! At least we have definitely been entered in the sweet tooth tiger drawing! We've been logging on every hour or so trying to get all our gifts and such!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 02:55 PM   #487
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
Both of my American account have not recieved their gift yet.
Did you see that it doesnt come in your kinzpost? You need to check your dock.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 02:55 PM   #488
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Just finished clearing my catche; Logged in..No gift. I've been waiting all morning! But like I said before; I'll be as patient as I can be.
Old 12-25-2009, 02:56 PM   #489
Banned
asnow94snow has a spectacular aura aboutasnow94snow has a spectacular aura about

TWO gifts boxes? is that true? AWESOME!
asnow94snow is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 02:56 PM   #490
Webkinz :)

lushcandy is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope everyone recieves there gifts soon
I just got my snow globe its awesome because they added extra things in the gift box too
Happy Holidays xx
lushcandy is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: