Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 02:48 PM   #471
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

Only ONE giftbox. Please go and open your dock before posting on here. Chances are you already have the gift, you have NO NOTIFICATION that the package arrived. You Get your items from storage. It won't just show up like it has other times.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 02:48 PM   #472
Webkinz :)

weenie12 is an unknown quantity at this point

The one account I got the gift on did have the tabletop tree as the santakinz gift, but the other two accounts that I have not received gifts on are supposed to have the santakinz snow globe. Looks like the snow globes are a bit delayed.
weenie12 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 02:49 PM   #473
I Wish You Would

panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum
panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum

I asked for the tree (I think) and my friend (whose account I'm taking care of today) asked for the snowglobe (I know that because I helped her choose it). Neither account (they're both American) have received the gifts yet. I hope we get them soon.
panda886 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 02:49 PM   #474
I'm back to a

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

I still do not have the gift... is Ganz going to deliver the gifts to the American accounts?? I've been waiting all morning
bluey1998 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 02:49 PM   #475
december333 is on a distinguished road

i have 3 accounts and asked for each item on each of the accounts and got nothing so far. anyone know how long this is going to take? because i cant spend all day on the computer
december333 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 02:50 PM   #476

soccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud of

i think they are working on those who asked for the doll now, thats what it looks like from the comments
soccerhorse10 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 02:51 PM   #477
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
Mail.
NO it is not in your mail! It will be in your dock and you may not see it unless you Get items from storage. It will not be kinzpost or a pop up...please check your docks!
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 02:51 PM   #478
CatPea

peasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective socks

I got my gifts on my Asian accounts... loved them!

I have not gotten gifts on my US accounts... I would imagine there are a lot more US accounts that any other zone, I am sure Santakinz is going as fast as he can.

I am being patient! hahaha

I have been thrilled with all the goodies from Ms Birdy and the way that was done.

Thank you, Ganz!

Thank you, WI for helping make this season so FUN!!!!

Merry Christmas, everyone...
peasioux is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 02:52 PM   #479
nomorepogo
Gift Guru

nomorepogo is a glorious beacon of lightnomorepogo is a glorious beacon of light

Do I have to keep logging in? I have checked all 15 of my nieces and nephews accounts. I really don't have time to sit here all day. Since I logged in on Christmas day will it show up eventually or do I have to keep trying?
Old 12-25-2009, 02:52 PM   #480
God bless y'all

KLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond repute

Wink Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

Hey, I know it is frustrating sometimes with Webkinz...
But hey don't we always have fun? Really where can you do daily games and all that. Yes there is some cost involved but, hey what doesn't cost? I say Hats off to Ganz for a really fun Christmas time season...(I hope I can get all the furniture before it's gone!) Hang in there everyone and MERRY CHRISTMAS... now go get some eggnog and enjoy your families!

Last edited by KLMLH; 12-26-2009 at 11:53 PM..
KLMLH is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: