Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 01:29 PM   #351
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

View Post Originally Posted by Action Girl
I've only gotten 2 gifts on 4 of the family accounts. And it actually took away last years Christmas gift box from my dock . I hope I get that one back it was very pretty.

Does anyone know if we have to keep logging in to get the gift box? I've got Christmas things to do, and I'm hoping not to bother with the computer the rest of the day.
Please file a report in the Glitch section. Ganz actually keeps an eye on those. This is important and I would call it MAJOR, not anything else. Maybe even tag it Critical
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 01:29 PM   #352
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
No, they will arrive by Kinzpost
YOu see that is the BEAUTY of what they did today. EVERYONE who has logged in today will already be in the system You will get your presents, NO problem.
If you got that badge, you will get the present
LOL, I meant kinzpost. So you will see it in your box, then open the package, then load the dock and you will see it?
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 01:29 PM   #353
toricutie2000
Webkinz :)

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

i think you have to open previous gifts before new one arrives or you lose them but not sure- anyone else know??
Old 12-25-2009, 01:30 PM   #354
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by toricutie
i think you have to open previous gifts before new one arrives or you lose them but not sure- anyone else know??
That has NEVER been the case before. Those are left untouched. I have BOTH years other gifts, they will have to address that.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 01:31 PM   #355
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

sorry - i stand corrected- VERY glad to hear that
Old 12-25-2009, 01:31 PM   #356

Oreo29 is an unknown quantity at this point

Why is America always last ?
Oreo29 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 01:31 PM   #357
Banned
asnow94snow has a spectacular aura aboutasnow94snow has a spectacular aura about

Now I cant even log on! It saya they are doing a tst program or something! oh well, more to add to the day.
and right when i am about to go on and open my present. grrr...
asnow94snow is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 01:32 PM   #358
jackie1549

Jackie1549 will become famous soon enough

Anyone know when the American accounts are going to get their present?
Jackie1549 is offline Male
Old 12-25-2009, 01:33 PM   #359
HuskinsdadE
Gifted

cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds
cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds

Donation Award 

Thank you so much!
Merry Christmas to all!!!
cnetski is offline Male
Old 12-25-2009, 01:33 PM   #360
Banned
asnow94snow has a spectacular aura aboutasnow94snow has a spectacular aura about

there we go, now i can log in
YAY!
asnow94snow is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: