Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 01:15 PM   #321
Banned
asnow94snow has a spectacular aura aboutasnow94snow has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

there we go
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwebkinz.jpg (63.6 KB, 14 views)
asnow94snow is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 01:15 PM   #322
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

*sigh* Come on santakinz
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 01:16 PM   #323
i'm on the frontpage
Banned
COOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to behold

Exclamation Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
They are trickling in, now, we are getting more and more reports, be patient

OK BUT I HOPE I HAVE IT BY 1"30 LET ME GO DO MY MISS BIRDYAND DALYS IN THE MEANTIMEWAITING. . . . .. . . . . .
COOKIESRGOOD is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 01:16 PM   #324
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by asnow94snow
there we go
um . . . I can't see anything. Is it just me?
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 01:16 PM   #325
AKA Tess
Webkinz :)

pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by asnow94snow
there we go
oh, there very pretty
can't wait until i get mine!
pezzpezz13 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 01:18 PM   #326
EmmaKate2007 has a spectacular aura aboutEmmaKate2007 has a spectacular aura about

Okay, so one out of my four American accounts received gift so far. I received Asian account gift earlier....
Old 12-25-2009, 01:18 PM   #327
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by tankap
I am in Canada and have not received anything yet
Me too and I've just received my first one...still waiting on 3 more accounts for the kids. All of these are North American accounts....so they're on their way!!! CJ
Old 12-25-2009, 01:19 PM   #328
trg407

ShadowRose07 is a name known to allShadowRose07 is a name known to allShadowRose07 is a name known to all

None here yet...
ShadowRose07 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 01:19 PM   #329

kinzldy has a spectacular aura aboutkinzldy has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Amyloveswebkinz
I haven't got my gift either. I'm in America, so I would assume I have an American account. Of course so many problems keep happening with mine and mom's computers, so I wouldn't be surprised if something has been messed up. We keep having terrible time finding good repairmen who don't mess other things up too while trying to fix what you called them for. The last repairman messed up so many of my accounts, including the one on here. I couldn't log back in, kept saying my password was wrong and then when I tried to fill out the form it kept asking me for some kind of a referrer Id. The repairman had no clue what that was to be either.
Sadly I do agree with you! Ganz's is a Huge Company,trying to do too much too soon!
In my Thoughts: to go to the front page saying: theres a Gift in your dock": is very disturbing to the young ones and upsetting to most of us!
Ganz,still love ya, but get back on track!
think of the children more and less on the money!
Now stepping of the soapbox
Yet Merry Holidays to All
Peace
kinzldy is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 01:20 PM   #330
Lil Kinz
MeganBerke is an unknown quantity at this point

do we have to be on the system to get our gifts? I have to go to work soon and can't be on much longer.
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: