Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 01:00 PM   #301
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

update: as of 1:00 pm, two of our American accts have rec'd Christmas presents - one hasn't yet.
myJbees is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 01:00 PM   #302
Call me Carly (:
Webkinz :)

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

*sniff, sniff* I still didn't get my prezzie. I hope it comes soon.

Merry Christmas, all!
Click the image to open in full size.
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 01:00 PM   #303
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Got it on my euro acct!
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 01:02 PM   #304
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Default Re: Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

I am sure that the Grinch,did not take away our Christmas gifts.Santa has to deliver gifts to so many Webkinz pets,he is just a little backed up. To the staff and every member of WI may your holiday be fill with love,joy and most of all peace.Everyone have a great day and God bless.:clyde::el1::goo:

Last edited by Dixiecup; 12-25-2009 at 01:04 PM.. Reason: color for Admin and Mods only
barbie1960 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 01:03 PM   #305
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

I haven't gotten anything yet.
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 01:04 PM   #306
furbyamy

Amyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledge

I haven't got my gift either. I'm in America, so I would assume I have an American account. Of course so many problems keep happening with mine and mom's computers, so I wouldn't be surprised if something has been messed up. We keep having terrible time finding good repairmen who don't mess other things up too while trying to fix what you called them for. The last repairman messed up so many of my accounts, including the one on here. I couldn't log back in, kept saying my password was wrong and then when I tried to fill out the form it kept asking me for some kind of a referrer Id. The repairman had no clue what that was to be either.
Amyloveswebkinz is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 01:05 PM   #307
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

My son got his gift, but nothing in mine yet...come on, Santa! I have to go soon!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 01:07 PM   #308
He Reigns

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

I did get the asian account gift but not the american....I will wait patiently since Ganz has been so generous to us this year...I love all the 12 gifts we have been given....Merry Christmas everyone and Happy Birthday Jesus...
btvs49 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 01:07 PM   #309
Gift Guru

cdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to behold

3 accounts and nothing yet. About to hit the road, so I guess I'll just have to wish and worry until tonight! LOL
cdfys is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 01:07 PM   #310
BUDDY W

172052 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

I logged in ok too and then no present, ahhh the excitement!
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: