Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 09:37 AM   #21
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

Default Re: Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

Oh dear...sounds like Santa had quite a night and he forgot to come to WW. Well, I'm sure he'll be around soon!
ImTara55 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 09:37 AM   #22
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Here, checkout brtswim's thread on her deductive reasoning about the Santakinz they hired to do the job...The REAL Santakinz would NEVER have fallen asleep at the sleigh
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-phony-581061/
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:39 AM   #23
Webkinz :)
spotsdots8 is a name known to allspotsdots8 is a name known to allspotsdots8 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Here, checkout brtswim's thread on her deductive reasoning about the Santakinz they hired to do the job...The REAL Santakinz would NEVER have fallen asleep at the sleigh
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-phony-581061/
Weird!! He has a fake beard- that's right! I remember last ear- it looked like an Artesanta, then there's a hippo! now I'm confused...
spotsdots8 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:41 AM   #24
sparkle13012 will become famous soon enough

*sigh* Guess I woke up this early for nothing (early to me LOL) I wish we'd know what time we'd get our gifts instead of having to sit around all day. Thank you for the information WI.

Happy Holidays!
sparkle13012
sparkle13012 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:41 AM   #25

dragonfly is a jewel in the roughdragonfly is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by BSW44
I feel like Ganz has already gone above and beyond anything that they had to do for anyone this year. If they are late, their late!

Relax, there is plenty of things to do today.
Yes there are plenty of things to do today and logging on to WW is not high on my or my families list. It is time we should be spending with them not with pixals and jumping though hoops to receive something that could have been there earlier.
dragonfly is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:42 AM   #26
Beth4000

Beth4000 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Thanks for the information.

I really don't see an "apology" in their statement. They didn't apologize when they ended the Christmas contest 12 hours early either. They did extend the contest, but there was no mention of their "mistake". They acted like the mistake never happened and said it was because of popular demand that they extended it. This time, they are blaming their mistake on Santakinz---saying he slept in.

They should deliver the presents through Kinzpost now, since a lot of families spend the time today together, and NOT on the computer; then everyone will get their gifts. Most people can't continue to keep checking. I have to go spend time with my family soon and I most likely won't have access to a computer.

Happy Holidays, everyone!
Yes, We will be leaving to visit other members of our families and will not have computer access all day! We've logged in and should get our gifts!!! My poor kids!
Old 12-25-2009, 09:45 AM   #27
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

I made sure to log into all my accounts on Christmas (so a mad dash on my Asian accounts), making sure to get the new widget. I have proof that I did indeed log in on Christmas day so that when I don't get my gift, I know I can call in on Monday and get them all. (Yes, I know I sound positive I won't get the Asian gift .... it IS Ganz I am speaking of after all ....)
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:45 AM   #28
e all know you love

Webbykin56 is a jewel in the roughWebbykin56 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by pezzpezz13
typical ganz..... i got so excited, but now i'm just frustrated!
Please don't say that. It's "typical website" to get a glitch. They happen! But without Ganz, there wouldn't be webkinz. And if you don't like glitches then don't go on webkinz. And besides, at least it's not as bad as 2007. In 2007, there was no gift and they didn't do anything about it for days when the site crashed.
Old 12-25-2009, 09:46 AM   #29

pometogirl1213 is just really nicepometogirl1213 is just really nice

Smile Re: Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

I was wondering where the gift was
So far I got a few gifts from friends though and won 500 kc on the super wheel.
pometogirl1213 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:47 AM   #30
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

I KNOW THESE things happen, and im glad they communicated with us this time, so that is a plus............... however i do agree with snowchrystal that they should now kinzpost the gifts to us because we cant be checking in all day....................not on christmas........... i feel bad for the people trying to make it happen for us and i understand that this happens, especially when they tried a new thing this year.................. i just hope they come up with a way we can get the gift automatically if they see we signed in on this day.................. but i do understand and i applaud them trying something different........................ so im not real mad because they did communicate to us................... its just unrealistic to think we can keep logging in..................... oh well............. we shall see what they come up with............

anyway, chin up.................... it could always be worse!!!!! at least we have fingers that can type so we can use a keyboard......................
BASMAT is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: