Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 12:39 PM   #271
Webkinz :)

Angee33 is a jewel in the roughAngee33 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

I don't know what's in the gift, can anyone give us people who haven't received it a clue? Furniture, object, clothing etc? And if there's any food?
Angee33 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 12:39 PM   #272
Gift Trainee

toodles812 is a glorious beacon of lighttoodles812 is a glorious beacon of lighttoodles812 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by froggy0302
I got my gift on one of my American accounts.... but not on the others...
Maybe that means that their almost done....
toodles812 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 12:40 PM   #273
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Angee33
I don't know what's in the gift, can anyone give us people who haven't received it a clue? Furniture, object, clothing etc? And if there's any food?
You get the gift you chose from Santakinz and also a clothing item and a food item.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 12:40 PM   #274
GrannyJeff
Gifted

GrannyJeff has a spectacular aura about

It is almost 12:45 PM and out of 8 accounts, one got the gift.
GrannyJeff is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 12:41 PM   #275
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I got mine, but the box looks like the one on the newspaper not the one on WI.
rollingfur is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 12:42 PM   #276
texasmom is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for keeping us posted
texasmom is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 12:43 PM   #277
Call me Luna!

Ms.Pacman is just really niceMs.Pacman is just really nice

logged in 10 times on American account, no gift! im starting to get mad...............
Ms.Pacman is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 12:43 PM   #278

Angee33 is a jewel in the roughAngee33 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
You get the gift you chose from Santakinz and also a clothing item and a food item.
Thanks SnowCrystal!
Angee33 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 12:44 PM   #279
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Ok, by the look of it some are starting to get their giftz...CLEAR YOUR CACHE, start from a FRESH LOGIN.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 12:45 PM   #280
Honey2800

Honey2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant future

I have tried that repeatedly over the past few hours... nothing.... I feel ripped off.
Honey2800 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: