Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 03:50 PM   #2451
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber
Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

have three accounts to go.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 04:19 PM   #2452
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

We still have mine and DH's account to go. It is our only 2 accounts that we got the snow globe on and I really really want to see how it looks and if it was even worth the wait.
imp17 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2009, 04:42 PM   #2453
Call me Tully
Webkinz :)

Tullylover97 has disabled reputation

still waiting for my gift........... i am glad that they are working hard on fixing the problem and that lots of people have gotten their gifts delivered.
Tullylover97 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2009, 06:01 PM   #2454
astro77677

astro77677 has a spectacular aura about

i just got my gift
Old 12-26-2009, 06:16 PM   #2455
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

We have finally at long last received our last 2 gift Boxes. Thank goodness. I had finally given up and thought we would not receive them and went to make dinner, when I got back they were there.
imp17 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2009, 06:27 PM   #2456
Call me Tully

Tullylover97 has disabled reputation

i got my gift
Tullylover97 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2009, 07:18 PM   #2457

yma74 is a name known to allyma74 is a name known to allyma74 is a name known to all

Just wanted to say thank you to Ganz for making good on their promise. Usually when a gift is not received on my accounts, I never get it and I had almost given up hope of receiving this years. I was getting so discouraged that I was considering calling it quits for awhile on Webkinz. Just when I was sure the gifts were not coming they showed up just like they said they would. So for once Ganz did what they said and I am very thankful that they did. I am older and I do uinderstand computer problems but I was so sad for the kids thinking that Santa had forgot them. Glad his night is almost over and he can return with his reindeer for a long winter's rest. I think he deserves it this year more than most! Thanks again GANZ! The presents were awesome!!!!
yma74 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2009, 09:35 PM   #2458
Call me Luna!

Ms.Pacman is just really niceMs.Pacman is just really nice

got my gift on server 12!
Ms.Pacman is offline Female
Old 12-26-2009, 10:51 PM   #2459
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

still waiting for three accounts.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 12-27-2009, 03:30 AM   #2460
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

well, all my accounts got the gifts by 7pm est na last evening, and honistly this time i didnt stress out aboiut it, because for the first time ever since ive been in ww, ganz actually communicated with the customers in real time about a problem.............. and i was very encouraged by that and very happy to see this and i applaud them. i am also happy to see them trying new things too, we got to sit on santakinz lap, we got 12 prizes each day , we got to choose our gift, ....................... so when they told us that our gifts were coming that was all i needed to know................ i knew theyd make good and if they didnt all i ahd to d was send them to their own kinzville news.............. honestly i was in shock to see how the forum reacted once we knew there was a problem............. as a whole it seemsed like they had not communicated to us atall and im sure that was discouraging for them to see that............ that is why when i saw they were trying, and also that they did not have to do this IN SUCH A GRAND MANNER tat they did, they really were trying to do somehting really, really extra specail, well i gave them soem slack and really it was nice to get an after christmas gift from santa.............. and it was a great teachable moment for kids too about the meaning of gifts and giving and also receiving gifts and what to do when things dont go as planned............ things like that. for me, it was really good to rememeber all this................ i needed to remember patience with the little things and to live in the moment and to count the good things in a situation and see if they outnumber the bad.............. and this time, with this problem with ganz the good outweighed the bad immensely and i also seem to be overly conscious of the people who have to work on holidays so that helped me too, wether they are 'paid overtime ' or not........... they are still working when the world is not.................... so all that helped me just to know it was going to be ok, and it was........................... ganz for once told me all i needed to know to make it ok...............

thank you for making the holiday season in ww so special this year ganz. of course it wasnt perfect but perfect can be boring and gluttonous...............

i forgot to add that perhaps in the future for everyone, take screenshots of your accts when you log in to proove you were logged in, then you can use them later if ganz needs te proof.......... then you can go enjoy yourself................... that is what i did............ i dont know how to send them to them but at least i ahve themm............... also, another thing i am appreciative to ganz is that i was able to get in each account easily each time i checked on christmas day............... no long waits................. like in the past.................. so that is a very good thing too.................. im not being rah-rah, im stating facts................. i was pleasantly surprised with that situation......................... im sorry for those whose children went to bed upset but i know many nights i went to bed crying over really terrible things and i turned out ok................... (she says.......... hahahaaaaaaaaaaa)..................... it is hard at the moment to help them, but kids are stronger than adults think..................... and i know the many glitches on the ww site didnt help either, but i try to take each problem separatley in ww. its easier to handle that way!!!!!!!!!! if anything, your kids will have a long story about their 2009 santakinz gift!!!!

Last edited by BASMAT; 12-27-2009 at 03:30 AM..
BASMAT is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: