Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 08:05 AM   #2431
Webkinz :)

CrunchyGeorge is a jewel in the roughCrunchyGeorge is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

So true. Still only gifts on 2 of 6 accounts but they'll come when they come.
CrunchyGeorge is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 08:22 AM   #2432
love91906
Gift Guru

Love91906 has a spectacular aura about

Still no gifts as of right now. I have been very impressed with Ganz as of late and love all of the new things they have came out with. I hope sometime this weekend everything is fixed.
Old 12-26-2009, 08:36 AM   #2433
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Default Re: Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

[QUOTE=Oreo29;17653170]
View Post Originally Posted by labsrock
it's cause you get bonus gift boxes after your 10th adoption
QUOTE]

Oh yeah i forgot thanks for reminder
No problem
labsrock is offline Female
Old 12-26-2009, 09:50 AM   #2434

webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!

Wow! Was I surprised when I just logged into my accounts to see that I still didn't get my last 2 gifts. I have to say that really did shock me. I wonder what's up with that? I did notice that both accounts that didn't get the gift are the ones that I asked for the little blue Christmas tree. I got the snowglobe, which is gorgeous, and the Ms. Birdy plush.
Old 12-26-2009, 10:05 AM   #2435
Call me Luna!

Ms.Pacman is just really niceMs.Pacman is just really nice

no gift on server 12, and i cant check for the rest of the day. i am going to see relatives, and they dont have a computer.
Ms.Pacman is offline Female
Old 12-26-2009, 10:18 AM   #2436
Call me Tully

Tullylover97 has disabled reputation

i still haven't recieved my gift. i hope it comes soon. i am glad to know that Ganz is working on fixing the problem.
Tullylover97 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2009, 10:34 AM   #2437

webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!

Yay! I just posted that I didn't get my last 2 gifts and just checked again and they are there! Yay! Thanks so much for working so hard to get this fixed, Ganz! Hang on everyone, your gifts are coming!
Old 12-26-2009, 10:48 AM   #2438
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

I now have 1 more account that needs the gift .... 2 came after my last login right before Maint.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2009, 11:04 AM   #2439
UPALLNITE117

UPALLNIGHT117 is on a distinguished road

Yahoo I just received my present, I just logged in its 10 am cst is my time zone.
I have to wait til my daughter wakes up to see if she received her present.
Good luck every body. Yahoo Ganz they came through
I got a wish token a cookie tree a winter hat and the gift I picked the tree with presents
UPALLNIGHT117 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2009, 11:25 AM   #2440
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

Still waiting on one account.
cpom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: