Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 11:37 PM   #2411
Webkinz :)
dammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

It's 11:32pm, and I just got the last 2 accounts Christmas gifts- (I have 4 accounts)
FINALLY.
This is really sad that the entire day was wasted- logging on and off and on and off...................and then to receive them at 11:30 at night. Whew! And to be honest, the gifts weren't that good. Sorry, if I sound ungrateful but this was really a major mess today with Ganz. I mean actually none of this is free, you do have to pay alot of money to be on this site. Oh well, I guess I am just getting tired and cranky. Good Night all and again Merry Christmas.
dammo14 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 11:39 PM   #2412
GO SAINTS!!!!
Gifted

evlangelfire89 is just really niceevlangelfire89 is just really nice

i got mine at around 6 but my BF and nephew's accts still got nothing...
evlangelfire89 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 11:39 PM   #2413
Unregistered

Angry Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

I didn't get my present from santakinz or my present for logging on,on christmas what do i do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-25-2009, 11:42 PM   #2414
29 accounts...OYE!
Gift Guru

tiggrmommi is a name known to alltiggrmommi is a name known to alltiggrmommi is a name known to all

Still waiting on 7 of our 14 accounts gifts....le sigh.
tiggrmommi is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 11:49 PM   #2415
theoffspring is on a distinguished road

i havent even got mine ugh im so mad im so going to call them tomorrow

ok everyone who is still here if you havent been here yet

With his longest working day of the year finally coming to an end, Santakinz has sent us another update on the status of his long journey. As exhausted as he is, his trek across Webkinz World continues. The snow storm which slowed him down refused to let up, and he has been delivering presents well through the night. Many members have already received their gifts, but there are still some who have not been visited yet.
If you haven’t received your gift, Santakinz wants you to know that he will be personally delivering every last present, and that the wait shouldn’t be much longer. Because of the delay, Santakinz will be placing the presents right in your dock automatically, meaning you’ll find your presents waiting for you the next time you log in after he has visited your room. You may also need to retrieve your items from storage through the dock to see your present.
We here at Ganz would like to apologize for this unfortunate turn of events. We’ve been working long and hard through Christmas Day to ensure that everyone gets their presents, and we appreciate your patience. With the snow storm finally letting up, it shouldn’t be long before Santakinz has completed his journey and can finally retire to his workshop for another year. He’ll have deserved his sleep once he does.
We hope you had a wonderful Christmas Day, and we look forward to seeing you all enjoying your presents this weekend in Webkinz World!
theoffspring is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 11:52 PM   #2416
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Please see the update on the first post of this thread. Everyone will get their gift.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 11:57 PM   #2417
The Doctor is my

Moonburst is just really niceMoonburst is just really nice

Well i got my gift. (bout time too)

Thankyou to GANZ for making the effort to please everyone this holiday season! It is appreciated
Moonburst is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 11:58 PM   #2418

webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!

I just checked my accounts, and I had my gift show up on one more account, and my granddaughters showed up too. Now I just have 2 more accounts I'm waiting on.
Old 12-26-2009, 12:00 AM   #2419
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

Still waiting on gifts in 2 accounts. The kids are already in bed and sound asleep... hopefully their presents will be waiting for them in the morning.
cpom is offline Female
Old 12-26-2009, 12:06 AM   #2420
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by cpom
Still waiting on gifts in 2 accounts. The kids are already in bed and sound asleep... hopefully their presents will be waiting for them in the morning.
They should be. There is an update on the first post of this thread from Ganz.
Jennielou is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: