Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 11:12 PM   #2401
WooHoo I'm a
Gift Guru

crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
Webkinz Newz just updated it's message at 11pm!
Thanks sharing the update Jennielou.

I really hope that these guys got to spend at least a little time with their families today. I know it's been frustrating for us, but it must have been equally as frustrating for themselves and their families.
crnovak is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 11:14 PM   #2402
Webkinz :)

ohhmmama is on a distinguished road

It is 10pm here. I have waited all day, logging in and out to dailies etc. I hope Ganz doesn't disappoint me, and when I get home from work tomorow there will be an awesome (late) christmas gift!
Merry Christmas everyone!!!
ohhmmama is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 11:14 PM   #2403
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

I would like to say thanks to all the Ganz employees who sacrificed part of their holiday to report to work to try to fix this problem.
I work with computer systems on a daily basis and the problems that arise are not only frustrating to the end user but to many employees as well.
So thanks very much for the time and effort you gave.

I hope you had a chance to enjoy part of the holiday. Merry Christmas to you all!
Old 12-25-2009, 11:18 PM   #2404
WooHoo I'm a
Gift Guru

crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz_Lovers
I would like to say thanks to all the Ganz employees who sacrificed part of their holiday to report to work to try to fix this problem.
I work with computer systems on a daily basis and the problems that arise are not only frustrating to the end user but to many employees as well.
So thanks very much for the time and effort you gave.

I hope you had a chance to enjoy part of the holiday. Merry Christmas to you all!
Well said Webkinz Lovers! I work in IT as well. And first hand know the hours spent trying to do something and then the countless hours trying to fix it.

I'm hoping that they got to spend some time with their families today. And I'd also like them to know that I appreciation their efforts in working to get this issue resolved. And I loved Ms. Birdie and the SantaKinz room. So thanks for that!
Old 12-25-2009, 11:22 PM   #2405
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Some more of my gifts have started showing up! I'm down to 4 accounts still needing. Mt theory about the oldest accounts getting them first is out the window now, but I'm just glad they are showing up.
Mom2Alex is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 11:22 PM   #2406
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

I need one more acct. to get its gift!
Old 12-25-2009, 11:24 PM   #2407
UPALLNITE117
Webkinz :)

UPALLNIGHT117 is on a distinguished road

No gifts yet on mine or my daughters. Christmas is almost over.
UPALLNIGHT117 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 11:26 PM   #2408
WooHoo I'm a
Gift Guru

Just got a gift on my last account! (It's server 4 if anyone is curious.)

Hopefully everyone else will get their gifts soon!

Merry Christmas everyone!
Old 12-25-2009, 11:32 PM   #2409
scottashley
Gifted

scottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to behold

Haven't gotten mine, nor has my cousin. I'm heading to bed. I have to work early tomorrow. Good night all. Hope you had a happy holiday!
scottashley is offline Male
Old 12-25-2009, 11:33 PM   #2410
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Okay, all I have to say is that I am very glad that they actually apologized....however, let's face it, THIS IS A PAY TO PLAY GAME!!! My kids are members of many, many other sites, none of which had these kinds of problems. If you are going to promise your customers something, then ensure you can deliver....especially when you are making these promises to kids. How many people took time out of their Christmas Day to continuously log in to be disappointed.......Add up the hours of endless logging in, measure the endless tears, rate the frustration level of what were probably a few tech support members versus the frustration felt by hundreds of thousands...if not millions of paying users....the bottom line is do not promise what you cannot deliver....Santa made it my actual house...we did not have snowstorms that stopped him from delivering gifts to our house, or my neighbors, or my nieces and nephews who live hundreds of miles away....NEED I SAY MORE!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: