Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 10:57 PM   #2391
Webkinz :)

dorinda1213 is an unparalleled talent
dorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

Still don't have it. I hope that I can get it soon I have the badge so I can prove I was on
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 11:00 PM   #2392
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

SHAME ON YOU GANZ....of all days to disappoint countless kids in WW....my kids are now tucked in bed knowing that you have failed to deliver...what a disappointment for the countless kids who were once again counting on you. Patience is not something that should have been necessary for all the kids who PAY TO PLAY...and the reasons you are giving are excuses...and I for one will not lie to my kids about the fact that what happened was nothing but a programming malfunction on your part.

View Post Originally Posted by greenspryte
Buddy may be right. I'm sure there are tech support people in tears by now. I'm sure it has been a very long stressful day for them. I haven't gotten any presents on the 3 accounts I check. I have all my badges, my ms birdy prizes, did my daily Kinzcare and sent them messages for all 3 accounts.
I should be safe to show that i logged in.
I guarantee there are more kids in tears than there are support staff in tears....so you tell me which is worse? I have no sympathy for the staff of an online site that is basically PAY TO PLAY...the bottom line is that they made a mistake. Don't make excuses about Santa sleeping in....that is not true. Santa made it to our house long before the kids woke up....no excuses....instead, APOLOGIZE!....

Last edited by FroggyDoodle; 12-25-2009 at 11:00 PM..
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 11:00 PM   #2393
is kinda back...

DTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I have gotten them on two of the three accounts I look after!! I want the last one as that is my second favorite gift. I hope since I got on today it will give it to me today. I don't think Ganz has had this big of a fiasco in Webkinz's existence. I would have certainly wished that in the at least 3 years I have played Webkinz and you flawlessly delivered every single holiday a gift that it wouldn't take you over over 12 hours to fix this problem!!

~DTF95
DTF95 is offline Male
Old 12-25-2009, 11:02 PM   #2394
Gift Guru

shobean94 is a jewel in the roughshobean94 is a jewel in the rough

still nothing for me at 11:01
shobean94 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 11:03 PM   #2395
none985

Angry Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

I still havent gotton mine and its like 11 pm
Old 12-25-2009, 11:03 PM   #2396

swimmergal20+ has disabled reputation

I'm supposed to be asleep but I wanted info.
Old 12-25-2009, 11:07 PM   #2397
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Webkinz Newz just updated it's message at 11pm!
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 11:09 PM   #2398

Kingwebkinz has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

I still have not recieved my gift on any of my accounts either as of 11:06 pm est . I am very dissappointed! Was hoping to get to see my gift in my room!
Kingwebkinz is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 11:10 PM   #2399
Gifted

Webkinzgirl427 knows the way
Webkinzgirl427 knows the wayWebkinzgirl427 knows the way

I think I'm gonna give up. if I don't have my gift tomorrow I'll calling GANZ on Tuesday.

I feel bad though for the nice GANZ workers who had to sacrifice their Christmas for us. Hopefully they got to spend at least some of the holiday with their families.

Merry Christmas and good luck with getting your gifts!

Last edited by Webkinzgirl427; 12-25-2009 at 11:16 PM..
Webkinzgirl427 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 11:10 PM   #2400
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
Webkinz Newz just updated it's message at 11pm!
PLease see first post for NEW update!!
Jennielou is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: