Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 10:49 PM   #2381
Webkinz :)

moxiebug is on a distinguished road

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

merry christmas i give up on my second account
moxiebug is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 10:49 PM   #2382
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by moxiebug
i guess so wait ill leave them a voice mail um what you ww username?

Collie, please don't share that personal information on the thread. Moxiebug, why are you asking for this user's WW ID?
JacksMom is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:51 PM   #2383
BUDDY W

172052 is an unknown quantity at this point

She just asked what name she left on the message not what her name was
Old 12-25-2009, 10:52 PM   #2384
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz-Waffles
Ways to Prove you were on WW today

-Daily KinzCare
-Christmas Badge
-Ms. Birdy 12th day present
Yes, these can all help prove that you were logged on WW today. Those of you who know how to take a screen shot can take a shot of your open wreath or anything else that proves you were on today, and save the file until you know you won't need it to prove that you were on.
Here is a link to the WIKI instructions on how to take a screen shot: WebkinzInsider.Com Webkinz Forum - FAQ: How do I post, PM, take screenshots, report, change thread titles, etc?
But I have faith that Ganz will come through for everyone. We just need to be patient and stop 'watching the pot boil'.
Serena:ccat:
Serena is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:53 PM   #2385
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by curioshopchic
Yeah, I opened my account in '05 so it must be by server.

I so not think that is it....we have three accounts on the same server and only one got the Gift. A friend is on the same server and got theirs, too.

I think the whole thing may be completely random.
Old 12-25-2009, 10:53 PM   #2386
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by 172052
She just asked what name she left on the message not what her name was
She asked for a WW user name. It was not necessary for the purposes of the discussion, and I didn't want colliedog to feel as though she had to share that information on the thread. Many people don't prefer to share user IDs on threads -- with good reason.

Thanks for answering on behalf of moxiedog.
JacksMom is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:55 PM   #2387
Honey2800

Honey2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant future

I am on server 9 and as of 10:52pm EST still no present. I give up, if it is not there tomorrow I will call tuesday. I got a screen shot of the daily activities page it has the month & date on it... and the whole screen cap has the time I was on too. That is good proof. I also have mrs. birdy's present for today.
Night all Merry Christmas to all my WI friends! Take care.
Honey2800 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:56 PM   #2388
scottashley
Gifted

scottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to behold

It's back to not letting me log in. I hope this means I am getting my present when I finally do log on!
scottashley is offline Male
Old 12-25-2009, 10:56 PM   #2389
dammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonder

I have 4 accounts, and it is 10:55pm, I logged into all 4 accounts and I got the Christmas gift on 2 of the accounts. So, they are coming everyone. Just be patient.
I hope that everyone had a wonderful and Blessed Christmas.
Dee
dammo14 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:57 PM   #2390
greenspryte

greenspryte is a glorious beacon of lightgreenspryte is a glorious beacon of lightgreenspryte is a glorious beacon of light

WI Subscriber

Buddy may be right. I'm sure there are tech support people in tears by now. I'm sure it has been a very long stressful day for them. I haven't gotten any presents on the 3 accounts I check. I have all my badges, my ms birdy prizes, did my daily Kinzcare and sent them messages for all 3 accounts.
I should be safe to show that i logged in.
greenspryte is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: