Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 10:36 PM   #2341
Webkinz :)

moxiebug is on a distinguished road

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

i had to call GANZ but the first 18 times they did not answer so on the 19 cal i left them a voice mail and they called me back telling my the procedre. and them i got my gift
moxiebug is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 10:36 PM   #2342

swimmergal20+ has disabled reputation

Does anyone have a reindeer name??
Old 12-25-2009, 10:36 PM   #2343
dumhart3

dumhart3 is a jewel in the roughdumhart3 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by moxiebug
what do you mean what server?
What is your server number?

When your screen is loading it should say: transferingdatafromwapi_webkinz blah blah bla

The blank is where your server number wold be. You may have to click around a it for it to show up.
Old 12-25-2009, 10:37 PM   #2344
fian5 is on a distinguished road

Hi. I am not sure about the newest to oldest info. I have 3 children all starting their accounts on the same date. Two of my children have received their gifts, but my third one has yet to get hers. I am sure Ganz will honor the gifts. Just not sure if it will be today.
fian5 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:37 PM   #2345
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

I'm not so sure it is gift related either. Out of 7 accounts 4 have received their gifts finally. They each had different gifts selected.

It is late and since we had such an early morning today I seriously doubt I will be continuing to log in and check on those last 3 accounts for much longer. I just hope that Ganz kept track of who did log in today, to continue to send the gifts through tomorrow (at this rate it will be the next few days).Or just decide to give a gift to everyone.

I wanted my gift but I am more concerned over my kids accounts. They really enjoyed picking what they wanted and looked forward to getting that item. They waited all day and two of them went to sleep worried they might not get anything.

Honestly, I am a little happy we toned down the webkinz gifts this year. They each got 1 plush and 1 kinz klip. Happy I didn't spend more this year.
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:37 PM   #2346

oh server 9
Old 12-25-2009, 10:38 PM   #2347

jkious will become famous soon enough

There is a princess theme and new princess and the pea super bed I have the bed,rugs and a lamp candle and the tapestry would go with the ballerina theme if you have one just hang on the wall
jkious is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:38 PM   #2348
dumhart3

dumhart3 is a jewel in the roughdumhart3 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by moxiebug
i had to call GANZ but the first 18 times they did not answer so on the 19 cal i left them a voice mail and they called me back telling my the procedre. and them i got my gift
What was the procedure????
Old 12-25-2009, 10:38 PM   #2349

View Post Originally Posted by fian5
Hi. I am not sure about the newest to oldest info. I have 3 children all starting their accounts on the same date. Two of my children have received their gifts, but my third one has yet to get hers. I am sure Ganz will honor the gifts. Just not sure if it will be today.
well thats what the GANZ LADY TOLD ME
Old 12-25-2009, 10:38 PM   #2350

hanna825 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by swimmergal20+
Does anyone have a reindeer name??
Mine is Emily although Rudolph somes to mind for a male
hanna825 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: