Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 10:29 PM   #2331
Luv Wacky POI
Webkinz :)

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

View Post Originally Posted by btvs49
I don't think it is server related because all our accounts are on server 16 and 4 have gotten gifts and 2 haven't...the only 2 we haven't gotten are the trees...I think it is just random...trying to be patient....Joy to the world our saviour is born..
AMEN - I think i go to bed anf get a surprise tomorrrow - good night everyon - merry christmas!
kuhl123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 10:31 PM   #2332
BUDDY W

172052 is an unknown quantity at this point

Did anyone like my idea of backing off logging in for awhile to give the servers a rest?
Old 12-25-2009, 10:31 PM   #2333
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

5 out of 16 yeah, I am getting there no worries now, I know it is only a matter of time to get all I got badges on all accounts.

the only thing that is strange is I though I got 12 gifts on all 16 accounts but tiday, I found 2 of the accounts missing something.
Old 12-25-2009, 10:32 PM   #2334
Imagination...

Colliedog is just really niceColliedog is just really nice

im really get sick and tired of waiting!! how long do i have to wait!? i have been waiting all day!! (sorry everyone! im just REALLY frusterated)
Colliedog is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:32 PM   #2335

jkious will become famous soon enough

We have 4 accounts on Deluxe 2 got a gift two didn't yet guess I'll probably end up sending my neice my gifts so she will get something We did get all the Ms. Birdy stuff I was hoping I would have the Ms. Birdy plush for my plushie collection room LOL and I ended up doing everyone's superwheel because Webkinz kept closing down for server test and not a princess tapestry one Anyone get one ?
jkious is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:32 PM   #2336

moxiebug is on a distinguished road

well here is the deal i been told that santakinz visits accounts newest to oldest so thats how i got my gift and this is REAL INFO.
moxiebug is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:33 PM   #2337
Imagination...

Colliedog is just really niceColliedog is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by jkious
We have 4 accounts on Deluxe 2 got a gift two didn't yet guess I'll probably end up sending my neice my gifts so she will get something We did get all the Ms. Birdy stuff I was hoping I would have the Ms. Birdy plush for my plushie collection room LOL and I ended up doing everyone's superwheel because Webkinz kept closing down for server test and not a princess tapestry one Anyone get one ?

i got a princess tapestry! i dont know what to do with it though!
Colliedog is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:35 PM   #2338
Gifted

Webkinzgirl427 knows the way
Webkinzgirl427 knows the wayWebkinzgirl427 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by moxiebug
well here is the deal i been told that santakinz visits accounts newest to oldest so thats how i got my gift and this is REAL INFO.
Where did you get this information from?
Webkinzgirl427 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:35 PM   #2339
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

People, logging off and logging on for hours won't help. Lets all just go to bed, Ganz said "log in on friday to get your special gift". We all logged in, they were the ones who caused the problem. It is maddening, and very sad, but we have to stop looking some time. Lets not let it ruin christmas for us. Merry Christmas!
(just log off today and come back tomorrow, Ganz HAS to give you your gift, it would be unfair if they didn't, plus they are sending them out already, so you ARE on the list)
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:36 PM   #2340

hanna825 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by littlex3red
4 out of 16 now -- 2 asian I am slowly getting there. another proof is the super wheel super wheel today.

got 2 clocks, 2 desks, 3 tapestries and the rest cash. not bad
4 out of 16? OMG plan on staying up ALL night.

good luck
hanna825 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: