Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 10:26 PM   #2321
arf800 ruff900
Webkinz :)

nappy is just really nicenappy is just really nice

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

my gift hasnt shown up yet!!!
if i dont get one, it is all ganz fault!!! ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nappy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 10:27 PM   #2322

moxiebug is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by dumhart3
What server re you??
what do you mean what server?
moxiebug is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:27 PM   #2323
Diabetes Awareness!

queenbeemmz is a jewel in the roughqueenbeemmz is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Redhead004
is the gift you asked for the only thing you get in your christmas gift????
No, you get a wish token, a hat and a food item along with the gift you chose.
queenbeemmz is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:28 PM   #2324
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

It would be better if they just said "we will be sending out presents today and tomorrow. You will get yours soon, if not tonight, tomorrow. We will keep you informed"
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:28 PM   #2325
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

i don't have my gift yet! should i panic???
Old 12-25-2009, 10:28 PM   #2326
He Reigns

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

I don't think it is server related because all our accounts are on server 16 and 4 have gotten gifts and 2 haven't...the only 2 we haven't gotten are the trees...I think it is just random...trying to be patient....Joy to the world our saviour is born..
btvs49 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:28 PM   #2327
Ladybugmum is an unknown quantity at this point

Me and my children didn't get our gifts today, hopefully we'll get them soon. We really enjoy the holiday stuff on Webkinz, it's what brings my kids interest back to Webkinz, when it starts to bore them.
Old 12-25-2009, 10:28 PM   #2328

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by crnovak
Hi,

Servers are assigned to you when you open your account. There isn't anything you can do to change it.

Hope your daughters gift arrives soon.
Darn it! At least now I can go to bed because I can't change the outcome.I'm sure Ganz will fix it by tomorrow. I feel sorry for the programmers who had to spend Christmas working on this!

Thanks!
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:28 PM   #2329
ho let the dogs out?

webkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talent

This is taking forever
webkinzmasterz is offline Male
Old 12-25-2009, 10:29 PM   #2330
ould You Believe I'm

Godsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to behold

Maybe it is because of the different gifts. That could be why it is taking so long.
Godsgirl129 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: