Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 10:18 PM   #2291
BUDDY W
Webkinz :)

172052 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

Guess I missed the ads for Santa kinz's rooms, darn it.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 10:18 PM   #2292

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

Still no presents on 4 US accounts server two on all. Only a few hours left and Christmas will be over.
mygaga55 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:18 PM   #2293
Lil Kinz
webkinzlollipop is an unknown quantity at this point

i haven't gotten my box either and i have 5 accounts neither of them got it aaahhh
if we wait till tomorrow will we still get it?
cause i got my badge on all accounts

:easter:ducky:easter:

Last edited by Jennielou; 12-25-2009 at 10:18 PM.. Reason: Mod ink
webkinzlollipop is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:18 PM   #2294
Diabetes Awareness!

queenbeemmz is a jewel in the roughqueenbeemmz is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by nicolee1978
i have 5 accounts that were opened at different times over the past 3 years and i have not gotten any gifts yet. i am sure ganz is doing everything possible to get the gifts out to all of our accounts. the fact that people keep posting that they just recieved their gift is proof of that. i am sure ganz wishes their programing went off without a hitch. please try to be understanding. i know it's late. i am so tired and it's 10pm where i am. i am about to go on each account and check once more and then if i don't get anything i will contact ganz next week. conplaining isn't going to make the gifts appear. but i have faith ganz will make this right. christmas is a big deal for webkinz world and the people at ganz know that. it will all work out!
I agree. When Ganz gets the glitches worked out we will all get our gifts, even if it is tomorrow. I had logged on my Asian account on 12/25 (for there) and never got my gift. But then this afternoon (which was actually 12/26) it showed up in my dock on that account. Once things are fixed, everyone will have their gifts. While it is disappointing not to get it when you thought you would, it is great that Ganz does this and we should all be understanding at what a difficult job they have with programming for such a HUGE distribution of gifts.
queenbeemmz is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:18 PM   #2295
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by 172052
Guess I missed the ads for Santa kinz's rooms, darn it.
Well it sounds like you got your gift box and should have nothing to worry about.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:18 PM   #2296
ears Cool Socks!

michls629 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by hanna825
It's posted by the moderator on the first page.
Cool! I will read it again and maybe it will put my mind at ease so I can sleep, LOL! Unfortunately, I have to take my coughing medicine first, I am sitting here hacking! It always starts when I am ready to lay down, so annoying. Anyway, thanks!
michls629 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:19 PM   #2297
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

hey my gift showed up after i clicked on the "get items from storage"
Old 12-25-2009, 10:19 PM   #2298
ow im a

Redhead004 will become famous soon enough

is the gift you asked for the only thing you get in your christmas gift????
Redhead004 is offline Male
Old 12-25-2009, 10:19 PM   #2299
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by Tula
ROFLOL I have to say this is funny. For me it didn't take Christmas to put me there. LOL: 2funny:
i love it!!!!!! get it patented - i love 12 days of christmas... from the mustang GT to the nasty (sorry) inlaws... soooo funny
kuhl123 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:20 PM   #2300

coolbreeze has a spectacular aura about

STILL WAITING!!!
coolbreeze is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: