Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 10:07 PM   #2241
dumhart3
Webkinz :)

dumhart3 is a jewel in the roughdumhart3 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

Mine isn't showing up on server 8..... I hope it comes before my bedtime!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 10:07 PM   #2242
ears Cool Socks!

michls629 will become famous soon enough

I'm sorry, but I find having to call Ganz ridiculous! They ought to know what the problem is for everyone and make good on it for everyone. I have yet to get my estore points via email, but I am not sitting on the phone for Christmas! I have better things to do! It's bad enough I am logging in and out all day for virtual presents, sheesh!
michls629 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:07 PM   #2243
superbirdieforever

Sarafina-Kitty is on a distinguished road

how do you know what server your on?
Sarafina-Kitty is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:07 PM   #2244
gianna1223

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

Alot of you have not recieved your points yet, well my email came to my spam folder, not my inbox. So check your spam folder folks you never know whats in there.

As far as xmas gifts I am still 2 for 7! Ugh!
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:07 PM   #2245

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by Billy1920
I can't call ganz, I'm underage. My parents won't call because they just don't want to. lol
I'm okay with out the points but I really want that snowglobe, tree and plush from santa.
you can email them. just go to the estore and at the bottom is contact us
beth1775 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:07 PM   #2246

moxiebug is on a distinguished road

when life gives you lemons you make lemonade but ganz is not giving any lemons so we can't make lemonade
10:07 and still no gifts! i wanna cry
moxiebug is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:07 PM   #2247
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Linus
Our family has four accounts.
The account on server 3 is the only one that the the gift (snow globe).
Accounts on server 4, server 5, and server 9 have not gotten the presents yet.
I know it is frustrating,but I'm sure Ganz will follow through, but yes it would be better if Ganz gave an official statement to that effect.
Yes they should just tell us if they will honor our log in even if we don't get the gifts today.
Tula is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:08 PM   #2248
Malicia ♥

alleycat123 is a forum hero
alleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum hero

Thats it, i'm calling Ganz tomorrow, this is getting too futrating D:
alleycat123 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:08 PM   #2249
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by michls629
I'm sorry, but I find having to call Ganz ridiculous! They ought to know what the problem is for everyone and make good on it for everyone. I have yet to get my estore points via email, but I am not sitting on the phone for Christmas! I have better things to do! It's bad enough I am logging in and out all day for virtual presents, sheesh!
Bah humbug. xD Lol don't worry. I'm sure Ganz will sort this all out soon. They did with the ghost event.
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:08 PM   #2250
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by Tula
How are you guys figuring out what server your account is on?
When you are logging into webkinz world pay attention to your internet status bar that says Currently loading: wapi__.webkinz.com the number following wapi is your server number. On Firefox you can see that message in the lower left hand corner.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: