Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 10:04 PM   #2221
rubywebkinz
Gift Guru

rubygooby is just really nicerubygooby is just really nice

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

wow this thread is moving really fast!
View Post Originally Posted by 1webkinzfan
Okay, this is just a theory.....I sent an email to Ganz to figure out how I can contact them. I got a reply back....PLUS, MY Gift?!! I have one other child who hasn't gotten a gift in their account so I sent another email on the account and hopefully I will get the reply with the gift. It can't hurt for everyone to try the same thing. I will let you know as soon as I hear back. Best of luck to us all!!
how do you email them thru your account?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 10:04 PM   #2222
Webkinz :)

swimmergal20+ has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by hanna825
I'm sure Ganz is not going to let anyone down. Patience. Don't you remember Halloween?

Exactly. Ganz is going to take this into tomorrow.
Old 12-25-2009, 10:05 PM   #2223

moxiebug is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Sarafina-Kitty
is anyone else missing their gift???
yeah i am an i love my persian kitty to the lil one was my first webkinz wanna be freinds?
moxiebug is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:05 PM   #2224
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Billy1920
I really hope I can get my gifts, I didn't get my deluxe points so I'm hoping for this. lol
Anyone who did not get their points and who contacted Ganz has been given points so don't forget to call them.
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:05 PM   #2225
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

from 9 accounts i just check and have recieve just one gift.

i am very sad
MarianHM is offline Male
Old 12-25-2009, 10:05 PM   #2226
superbirdieforever

Sarafina-Kitty is on a distinguished road

10:04 and still no gift sadly
Sarafina-Kitty is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:05 PM   #2227
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

Well we still have nothing..not upset though..but do I have to keep logging on to check because I am getting exhausted with that? I have five accounts and only 1 out of the 5 got a gift.
Tula is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:05 PM   #2228

candyrocks12 is an unknown quantity at this point

No gift yet. and webkinz is running slow so it takes me forever to log in
candyrocks12 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:05 PM   #2229
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by currysbabe36
so it is true that as long as we got the badge ,we'll get it ?
No one knows for sure. But we assume the badge was supposed to wish you Merry Christmas and give you your gift but that didn't happen. Ganz should hopefully be able to track down all of us who need gifts by whether we have the badge or not. We are still waiting on an official word from Ganz though. I am very thankful for all those employees at Ganz who are spending their Christmas trying to fix this very annoying glitch for all of us.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 12-25-2009, 10:05 PM   #2230
Blessed to be a
Gift Guru

Momzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socks

I have received gifts on two of my 5 American accounts. I have faith that Ganz will take care of getting the gifts to us at some point. Personally, I would rather get my gift tomorrow or the next day if that means the Ganz support team gets to spend Christmas with their families. They were great to make some nice adjustments with the pumpkin glitch earlier this year.

Merry Christmas everyone. :-)
Momzkinza is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: