Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 10:01 PM   #2201
Webkinz :)

soccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud of

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

View Post Originally Posted by Redhead004

that is an idea is there anyone out there that has gotten their gifts this year if so post it and we can see if there is any similarities that people are doing what tarsky is suggesting
the gifts have nothing to do with it, we proved that already, its server related
soccerhorse10 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 10:01 PM   #2202

hanna825 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by scottashley
I wonder why they didn't just close down WW for about an hour or two and send them out to everyone like before. Seems like possibly everyone logging in and out at the same time Ganz is trying to fix the problem would make things even slower. But that's just my opinion...
NOOOOO, during the Halloween debacle, they kept taking the server down and it was infuriating.
hanna825 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:01 PM   #2203
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by BellaSwan
I agree. My family has 12 accounts, and we were supposed to get 4 of each gift. We got 3 snow globes, 2 plushes, and 2 trees. So I'm short 1 snow globe, 2 plushes, and 2 trees. These accounts are on servers 6, 8, 11, and 12, so I'm wondering if the problem is server-related. Two of the accounts that didn't get gifts are on server 6.
I think it may have to do with servers to a degree. They are probably picking away at accounts, server by server. My accounts on servers 3 and 16 have gifts. Still waiting for the one on 5.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 12-25-2009, 10:02 PM   #2204
smarshie

currysbabe36 is an unknown quantity at this point

so it is true that as long as we got the badge ,we'll get it ?
currysbabe36 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:02 PM   #2205
ow im a

Redhead004 will become famous soon enough

well i have server 4 i haven't gotten my gift yet
Redhead004 is offline Male
Old 12-25-2009, 10:02 PM   #2206

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

the santakinz room is gone on my euro account.
beth1775 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:02 PM   #2207
rnbm is an unknown quantity at this point

i have received my gift on 2 accounts waiting on the third. i do have a question it is about the holiday but not the gift hope i can get ananswer
i keep seeing the ad about the deluxe members getting 3,000 free estore points and to check your inbox to receive the free points but not sure what inbox to check for the points
does anyone know how to get the points.
any help with this will be appreciated
rnbm is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:02 PM   #2208
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by MissPuppy
I'm very worried....Will everyone be able to recieve their gifts before Midnight? I hope I recieve mine, Atleast i'm not alone.
Don't worry Ganz is very aware of this problem and is sorting it out.

My guess (and it is only a guess) is that the gift will appear in your account as long as you logged in at some point today - and they can tell if you did because that is how they are running their contest.

So relax - when the gift arrives it will simply appear in your dock.

Hope yours arrives soon.
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:02 PM   #2209
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by seamonkey367
I am still missing Christmas gifts from three accounts. Is anyone else missing their gifts?
Your not alone! Me or my Sister hadn't recieved anything yet.
Old 12-25-2009, 10:02 PM   #2210

moxiebug is on a distinguished road

i still dont have my gift but ill wait bitter sweet
moxiebug is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: