Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 09:59 PM   #2191
310webkinz
Webkinz :)

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

Let's just quit whinin' bout not gettin' our gifts. They'll show up! Ganz always pulls through, so bcuz there's a snowstorm in Canada, maybe they're a LITTLE delayed. So y'all please stop worryin' bout the gifts. Let's try and get some sleep, cuz its nearly 10 here.
310webkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 09:59 PM   #2192

1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!
1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!

I went into how to the contact us part of Webkinz News then I clicked how to reach tech support. I will tell you that I did get one account prize but the second got NOTHING Yet>>>still waiting-hopefully!!
Old 12-25-2009, 09:59 PM   #2193
Luv Twilight

BellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by SarinasKasan
I don't think the type of gift is the problem. I monitor 4 accounts. Only 1 of the accounts has the gift (the snow globe, I think). The other 3 accounts has one snow globe, and 2 other gifts, and these accounts have not received their present as of 9:48 p.m. EST. My daughter has not received her gift yet. We're getting anxious.
I agree. My family has 12 accounts, and we were supposed to get 4 of each gift. We got 3 snow globes, 2 plushes, and 2 trees. So I'm short 1 snow globe, 2 plushes, and 2 trees. These accounts are on servers 6, 8, 11, and 12, so I'm wondering if the problem is server-related. Two of the accounts that didn't get gifts are on server 6.
BellaSwan is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:00 PM   #2194
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by scottashley
I wonder why they didn't just close down WW for about an hour or two and send them out to everyone like before. Seems like possibly everyone logging in and out at the same time Ganz is trying to fix the problem would make things even slower. But that's just my opinion...
I am a feeling they may have resorted to manually adding the gifts to accounts. I would say their system crashed. I am sure though Ganz won't leave us out in the cold. The good news is that another gift has showed up for me. Only one more account left.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 12-25-2009, 10:00 PM   #2195
ow im a

Redhead004 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
Maybe they're distributing gifts with certain items in order?
that is an idea is there anyone out there that has gotten their gifts this year if so post it and we can see if there is any similarities that people are doing what tarsky is suggesting
Redhead004 is offline Male
Old 12-25-2009, 10:00 PM   #2196
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Hey hanna? Ur right. my sister's name is Hannah. I'm Kaylee. lol
310webkinz is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:00 PM   #2197
call me kaylee
Gifted

kaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by 310webkinz
Hey hanna? Ur right. my sister's name is Hannah. I'm Kaylee. lol
omg thats my name! hello fellow Kaylee!! (:
kaylee1880 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:00 PM   #2198

swimmergal20+ has disabled reputation

Ganz should take care of all the other problems before putting more up. I've been waiting for forever and I still don't have my gift...
Old 12-25-2009, 10:01 PM   #2199

seamonkey367 is on a distinguished road

I am still missing Christmas gifts from three accounts. Is anyone else missing their gifts?
seamonkey367 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:01 PM   #2200
Banned
asnow94snow has a spectacular aura aboutasnow94snow has a spectacular aura about

still. . . nothing.. .so. . . tired. . . must. . go . . to. . . bed . . . zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
asnow94snow is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: