Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 09:48 PM   #2151
310webkinz
Webkinz :)

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

That might be it! Both my accounts that got the gift, it was the doll. I got the tree soon after from my sister's other account. I'm wondering if they only by what you wished for. They are giving out the dolls now for me, so maybe that's it. Great ideas, webkinzmomof4!
310webkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 09:49 PM   #2152
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

I never got my christmas present...the day is almost over and it isnt in my dock...i went 2 see santakinz and everything...sooooo un fair!!!!!!!
Old 12-25-2009, 09:49 PM   #2153
Lil Kinz
tigger78 is on a distinguished road

I think for the amount of money Ganz makes off the webkinz, they could create a little stronger website with fewer glitches. (Particulary since they make money off of things without having to make actual toys- i.e. the items in the eStore.)
tigger78 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:49 PM   #2154
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by tigger78
I think for the amount of money Ganz makes off the webkinz, they could create a little stronger website with fewer glitches. (Particulary since they make money off of things without having to make actual toys- i.e. the items in the eStore.)
Yes but many people are giving up their christmas dinners to give you a virutal gift.
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:49 PM   #2155
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

YOU ARE RIGHT!
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:50 PM   #2156
310webkinz
Webkinz :)

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Exactly tigger78. They're just busy is all, but wow, they made us wait a long time. They said 9:00am this morning, not 9:50pm. lol
310webkinz is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:50 PM   #2157
call me kaylee
Gifted

kaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to behold

Haven't got mine... Anyone else with this problem??
kaylee1880 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:50 PM   #2158
Lil Kinz
tigger78 is on a distinguished road

I wonder if "Santakinz" is stuck because of the real snowstorm.
tigger78 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:51 PM   #2159
Gift Guru

koto is just really nicekoto is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Butterflies
Hi.. Merry Christmas, everyone!

I have logged into two of my accts.. .many times today and no gifts ... and I did not receive a "badge" in one of them .. I did get a Card.. but no badge! .. if one needs a "badge" as proof, then I guess I have no evidence that I logged into that acct about 20 times today!

I had just better hope that the gift shows up on its own .. so I dont have to gall GHQ!
On the flip side of that almost all of my accounts did not receive a card today. This has definatley been a "classic" Ganz day
Old 12-25-2009, 09:51 PM   #2160
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

I wonder if "Santakinz" is stuck because of the real snowstorm.
That may relate to workers not getting there.
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: