Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 09:47 PM   #2141
uvs Bieber Fever and
Webkinz :)

neon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud of

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

Nope, on my one account, i asked for tree, no luck.
neon♥green is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 09:47 PM   #2142
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by tankap
still none in Canada...not sure how you guys know what server you are on??
if you use firefox, go under "vie" on your toolbar and check off the status bar box, and as WW is loading, you will see a message saying ....wapi ## on it, and the ## is the number of your server. I am not sure about IE, but there are instructions somewhere on the forum for that-i saw it during the ghost hunt at halloween.

Remember, you cannot change your server, your account was assigned to one when you joined. Knowing your server number just lets you know if anyone else on that server has gotten a gift yet or not.

Ganz will know if you were logged in or not because you will have received the Christmas badge on your "My Page" badges page, amongst other things, so if there is any problem with your gift they will know you were logged in on Christmas day just by looking at your account.

I know it is frustrating, as most of us have small children who were excited about this and are now upset or worried that their pets were naughty or they will miss it, but reassure them that it will all work out, you have your proof.

Merry Christmas everyone!
wikkikinz is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:47 PM   #2143

catyland is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by catyland
Still no gifts. Can some one give me the numbers to ganz. Last time I called them, they told me I need to be 18 to talk to them, so get someone else to explain the case.
please message me, for I am getting off. Thanks
catyland is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:47 PM   #2144
9700kinzstyle will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz-Waffles

That's a good theory. Maybe their handing out all the trees first.
NO. For the accounts I got stuff, I got 3 different items. Sorry. Good in theory though. I wonder what the rhyme or reason is to this. And I just really HOPE a whole lot that we get them on all of these accounts b/c I want to go to bed soon. Kids are done and so am I.
9700kinzstyle is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:48 PM   #2145

bearwatts is an unknown quantity at this point

hi i have 5 accounts only got gifts on 2 of them
Old 12-25-2009, 09:48 PM   #2146

hanna825 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by catyland
Still no gifts. Can some one give me the numbers to ganz. Last time I called them, they told me I need to be 18 to talk to them, so get someone else to explain the case.
Call them is not necessary. See the first posting. They are working to get the gifts to everyone.

Read the first posting by the moderator.
hanna825 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:48 PM   #2147
Unregistered

I've been on and off all day and i still haven't gotten my gift. I'm not trying to be pushy but it's not like i'm goinf to stay up all night waiting for it to come. Has anyone gotten there present? im on an American account by the way.
Old 12-25-2009, 09:48 PM   #2148
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Al but onel of ours have arrived (7 accounts - 5 in NA)

Just my youngest to go! (on Server 9)

Hope everyone had a great Christmas.

Last edited by Jarrah; 12-25-2009 at 10:00 PM..
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:48 PM   #2149
HOA! I'm a
Gift Trainee

kittylover12344 is just really nicekittylover12344 is just really nice

I got one on my other account, but I really want my snowglobe! Hopefully this gets fixed soon. For now, I will just leave the computer on, and wait. Ugh!
kittylover12344 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:48 PM   #2150
9700kinzstyle will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by 1webkinzfan
Okay, this is just a theory.....I sent an email to Ganz to figure out how I can contact them. I got a reply back....PLUS, MY Gift?!! I have one other child who hasn't gotten a gift in their account so I sent another email on the account and hopefully I will get the reply with the gift. It can't hurt for everyone to try the same thing. I will let you know as soon as I hear back. Best of luck to us all!!
which email did you use?
9700kinzstyle is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: