Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 09:45 PM   #2131
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

View Post Originally Posted by hanna825
Internet OPTIONS
I went under internet OPTIONS. I did every thing you said up until the view files part. I clicked on it and it said no files.
wyatt061 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 09:45 PM   #2132
We Are Young ♥
Webkinz :)

luvofvintage is on a distinguished road

I have one of my presents, but I still have two accounts that still need the presents. Guess we'll see what happens tommorrow....
luvofvintage is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:45 PM   #2133
rubywebkinz
Gift Guru

rubygooby is just really nicerubygooby is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by EgyptObsessed
Well this stinks... I'm dead BEAT xD and I still have one more gift...
yeah, it's getting late here and I can't get the gifts to show up!

they always have problems EVERY SINGLE CHRISTMAS. Atleast the website hasn't gone completely down like it usually does on Christmas- but it's always something...
Old 12-25-2009, 09:45 PM   #2134
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomof4
We have five accounts and only one has received the gift so far. That child asked Santkinz for the tree and she got it. The others asked for a snow globe and so far no gift. I wonder if they are doing it by type of gift you get.

Happy Holidays to everyone at WI

That's a good theory. Maybe their handing out all the trees first.
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:46 PM   #2135
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by koto
I was thinking that also and then there is present #12 from today.
depends on how serious they were about that 9am thing. I had my Ms Birdy and all dailies done before 9am, thinking WW would be slammed with new users and adoptions. They could honestly say I did all that before 9am and refuse to gift me.

Except, I will have done 3 servings of Magic Mire today. Not sure if they keep those records though.
tkprit is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:46 PM   #2136

hanna825 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by pezzpezz13
thanks! But after i get to view files i can't find anything that starts with wapi
is it a folder off to the side?
please help
No, it's got the be there. Just keep looking. When the files are filtered, you will see the www. files first the the wapi file will be in the list. There aren't that many so look carefully.
hanna825 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:46 PM   #2137

catyland is on a distinguished road

Still no gifts. Can some one give me the numbers to ganz. Last time I called them, they told me I need to be 18 to talk to them, so get someone else to explain the case.
catyland is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:46 PM   #2138
hershey954

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

How do you see what server your on???
Ginger945 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:47 PM   #2139
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

I'm very worried....Will everyone be able to recieve their gifts before Midnight? I hope I recieve mine, Atleast i'm not alone.
Old 12-25-2009, 09:47 PM   #2140

1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!
1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!

Okay, this is just a theory.....I sent an email to Ganz to figure out how I can contact them. I got a reply back....PLUS, MY Gift?!! I have one other child who hasn't gotten a gift in their account so I sent another email on the account and hopefully I will get the reply with the gift. It can't hurt for everyone to try the same thing. I will let you know as soon as I hear back. Best of luck to us all!!
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: