Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 09:35 PM   #2091
Webkinz :)

webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

I'm still waiting on 4 accounts. I'll check again in a couple of hours (just before midnight) and see if I have them by then. Ganz will come through. We just got to learn to have patience. Imagine how the programmers must feel right now? They know they are under pressure and doing what they can, and I dare to say that most of them went without their Christmas dinners and family time trying to fix things for us, so try and understand their feelings too.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 09:36 PM   #2092
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

SantaKinz slept in, drank too much eggnog and fell back to sleep
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:36 PM   #2093
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

I thought of another way you could prove you were on Webkinz on Christmas day. If you go and do your daily Kinzcare and get your food and money for Friday, that shows you were on today in addition to the badge.
joshgrobanfan is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:36 PM   #2094
wkbaconwi

wkbaconwi will become famous soon enough

ok, this time when i say i'm getting off i mean it. i'm getting off. there, i mean it... so why am i still on? i have to stop this now! i'm going crazy! the walls are closing in... i'm getting clostrophoebic! HELP!!!!!!!! hehehe... my head is full of puddy lumps...
wkbaconwi is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:37 PM   #2095
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Still hadn't recieved any gifts..Hopefully Ganz will send the gifts to everybody & do something about it.
Old 12-25-2009, 09:37 PM   #2096
KieliAnne

KieliAnne is on a distinguished road

On server 6, american account, still haven't received my gift
KieliAnne is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:37 PM   #2097
Tanner83196

EgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of lightEgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of lightEgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of light

Well this stinks... I'm dead BEAT xD and I still have one more gift...
EgyptObsessed is offline Male
Old 12-25-2009, 09:37 PM   #2098
Wiggy1214
Gift Guru

Wiggy1214 is a jewel in the roughWiggy1214 is a jewel in the rough

Post Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

This bit about the badge as your proof will not work. I only have a badge on 1 account, and it isn't the account that already got its gift.
Wiggy1214 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:37 PM   #2099

hanna825 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Lefty21
What's all the talk about our servers? is there some pattern or something? (please answer!)
I believe Ganz is updating the servers. Makes logical sense.

So depending on the server you are on, some are completed and some are still waiting to be updated.

The servers have to be timed to update so they don't crash.
I'm not sure how the servers are set up.

I am sure it depends on which server you are on.

I am on Server 16 and there have been a few postings that we have all received the gifts.
hanna825 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:38 PM   #2100
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

I have no internet files. Can anything go right?
wyatt061 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: