Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 09:32 PM   #2081
Tanner83196
Webkinz :)

EgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of lightEgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of lightEgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

Finally! 2 of my 3 accounts got their gifts!
EgyptObsessed is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 09:33 PM   #2082
wkbaconwi

wkbaconwi will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by koto
Yes for the most part, but.... I had two accounts without a badge pop up when I logged on.
you have an EXCELLENT point... oh my gosh, i'm sooo tired right now i'm going NUTS!!!!
wkbaconwi is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:33 PM   #2083
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by littlex3red
16 accounts only 2 gifts the Asian accounts only

I think it has to do with the gifts being a choice from us.

I would have rather had one gift from ganz then to choose and have this problem.
I hope that this will be okay, I cant get the gifts yet.
Whether or not you chose a gift doesn't seem to matter. I chose a gift, and received mine a few hours ago, and I got the gift I chose. One of my grandchildren also chose a gift, and he has also received his gift box.
The other three grandchildren did NOT choose their gifts, and one of them has received his, the other two have not.
Serena:ccat:
Serena is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:33 PM   #2084
AKA Tess

pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by whatadame
Hooray! My final account finally got it's gift! Hopefully they will come soon for everyone else too! Have a Great NEW YEAR!!
congrats! have a good christmas?
what server are you on?
pezzpezz13 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:33 PM   #2085

Toadie is a jewel in the roughToadie is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by CrimsonTwilight
Look everyone, calm down. Worrying and asking the "what ifs" isn't going to solve the problems.

Remember when stuff messed up for the jack-o-lantern and they gave us extra time? Ganz will probably help us out - just don't worry about it.

If worse comes to worse and by Tuesday you STILL don't have your gift, call Customer Support and let them know. I was informed that they will not be open until Tuesday, so no use trying to call them until then.

1-866-WEBKINZ (1-866-432-5469)

Instead, enjoy the rest of WW and the rest of the holiday!

Servers are pre-determined, so even if you KNOW what server you are on, you can not change it.

Also, please don't be so hard on Ganz. Computer problems happen all the time, and since this is a game over the internet it's no wonder that it occurs frequently. especially during events like this. Just have patience. Also, please remember that the families of Ganz also are celebrating the holiday and need to spend that time with their loved ones too.

So, just stay calm and trust that Ganz is going to take care of us. We are their customers, after all. Without us, they don't have a product and without them we don't have a game.

Besides, I think Ganz genuinely cares about their customers.
Well said!!! I agree 100 percent!
Toadie is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:33 PM   #2086

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

What's all the talk about our servers? is there some pattern or something? (please answer!)
Lefty21 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:34 PM   #2087

hanna825 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by wyatt061
People on internet explorer how do you find server #
Start, control panel, Internet options, In the browsing history click on settings, click view files, click on Internet Address to sort the list.

Look for http://wapi16.webkinz.com.....

That will tell you that you are on server 16
hanna825 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:34 PM   #2088

dorinda1213 is an unparalleled talent
dorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talent

Well does anyone have the server thing that said what servers had recieved gifts and which ones hadn't because more and more people have been getting theirs
Old 12-25-2009, 09:34 PM   #2089
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Question Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

Does Ganz only give out one gift every half an hour or something? Cuz my eyes feel like they're gonna fall out. Aww, come on Ganz. Please tell me poor Santakinz didn't get lost in a snowstorm.
310webkinz is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:35 PM   #2090

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

I got the gift on 1 account...only 1, though.
Lefty21 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: