Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 09:29 PM   #2061
Webkinz :)

hanna825 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

Just a reminder....as posted in the first posting....

Though Santakinz has now begun to make his way from room to room, delivering presents to Webkinz around the world, the snow is keeping him from making his journey faster. He told us to let everyone know that he is well on his way to everyone’s rooms, but he needs time in order to complete his trip around Webkinz World safely. He said not to worry, though, as everyone will receive their gifts sometime today!
hanna825 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 09:29 PM   #2062
rodentmom is just really nicerodentmom is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by KayJay17
I need my gift! I mean, a little delay is FINE, but 12 hours later? Common Ganz, I know you can do better. (and the poor tech support who have to work all day! >
Yeah, the tech support has been on my mind, too. My husband ends up working ridiculous hours when things go wrong with the servers that they support, so our family knows what it's like. At least he's not working today and didn't have to work yesterday, either.
rodentmom is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:29 PM   #2063
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

oigh. still 2 are lacking. >_<
Old 12-25-2009, 09:29 PM   #2064

ImAustrian is on a distinguished road

Well, I'm going to make sure all my accounts have the badges and then go to the movies and have a good time. Seeing "It's Complicated". Boy, is it ever! LOL
ImAustrian is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:29 PM   #2065
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

People on internet explorer how do you find server #
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:29 PM   #2066
wkbaconwi

wkbaconwi will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by rodentmom
My Daughter got a Lil'Kinz Unicorn a while back, too. Her brother saw one at Hallmark and had to get it for her birthday since he knew how much she wanted a Unicorn. She named hers Amalthea, too. I assume that yours must also be named for the character in Peter S. Beagle's book The Last Unicorn?

Merry Christmas (or whatever you celebrate) to everyone, and don't stress too much about the gifts not having come yet. (We've only gotten one out of five accounts.) Ganz may be known for messing things up with regularity on Webkinz World, but I've found that they do end up making good on things as soon as possible. For instance, my son got one of the codes for the Evil Queen Dress where it said that the code had already been used. I simply called customer service. The representative was very polite and helpful and corrected the problem immediately , and he had his dress. I've had other good experiences with customer service over the last few months.
yeah, how'd you know? i don't know why i'm still on, i should be upstairs playing golf on the wii with my brother. but yeah, The Last Unicorn was like my favorite movie ever when i was five. I never read the book but i was absolutely obsessed with that movie. every time we went to the library i would check that out, along with Quest for Camelot and another movie that I can't remember the name of but it was about Jesus and his disiples and how the christians were eaten by lions for saying that they were christians. i forget what it was called though... but yeah, i do that with a lot of my pets. I have a penguin named Topper (from one of those really old movies about santa claus!)
wkbaconwi is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:29 PM   #2067
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

Public Service Announcement!

For all you who are scared you have no proof you were on WW today THINK AGAIN!

When you log in you get a Christmas Badge PROOF!

(Sorry for the lime green)
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:29 PM   #2068

dorinda1213 is an unparalleled talent
dorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by whatadame
Hooray! My final account finally got it's gift! Hopefully they will come soon for everyone else too! Have a Great NEW YEAR!!
That is awesome what server do u have
Old 12-25-2009, 09:30 PM   #2069
Lil Kinz

celeb928 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just got the gift in my account, but my daughter still hasn't
celeb928 is offline Male
Old 12-25-2009, 09:30 PM   #2070
uvs their bunny<3
Gift Trainee

mashley is sweet stuff
mashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuff

My daughter's account on wapi 3 FINALLY got her gift. Now I have only one son left who is on wapi 10. Looks like #10 will be last.
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: