Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 09:26 PM   #2051
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

I internet explorer. How do you find out the server?
wyatt061 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 09:26 PM   #2052
Webkinz :)

hanna825 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz-Waffles
Never have I ever thought on Christmas I'd be staying up late to get a virtual gift and getting angry at a stuffed animal company.
You haven't been dealing with Ganz for very long then.
Infortunately this is right up their alley.
hanna825 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:26 PM   #2053
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2Alex
Yes but once you log on tomorrow it will say that you wer on tomorrow and that will not prove that you were on today.

Best thing to do is take a screen shot of the front page because that has the date on it.
Good point but I don't think taking a screen shot will work, anyone can use anyone's. Your badge proves it.
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:27 PM   #2054

ImAustrian is on a distinguished road

I personally am not angry or anything. What's the point? I feel bad for the people having to sort this out. As long as we get them at some point, who cares if it's today or tomorrow. Let the tech support go home and have an eggnog!
ImAustrian is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:27 PM   #2055
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by hanna825
You haven't been dealing with Ganz for very long then.
Infortunately this is right up their alley.
Oh, no I joined in 05. It was quiet calm and reliable, I actually had a great chance at winning bingoz
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:28 PM   #2056
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

16 accounts only 2 gifts the Asian accounts only

I think it has to do with the gifts being a choice from us.

I would have rather had one gift from ganz then to choose and have this problem.
I hope that this will be okay, I cant get the gifts yet.
Old 12-25-2009, 09:28 PM   #2057
AKA Tess

pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by funs95
Hey Everbody its my first post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADD ME!!!!!! funs95
welcome to WI!
pezzpezz13 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:28 PM   #2058
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by CheezDoodle23
Sigh I still haven't got my present. Am I going to have to stay on webkinz the rest of night. Sigh Ganz should really stick to just giving us presents instead of choice if that is the problem why they are late. Sigh I don't know if I should still stay on or give up hope. I could be playing games with my family,but no since of this I got to wait for my gift. Next time don't give us a choice. I can understand that it is late but not until the last 3 hours.
By all means, go play games with your family, and have fun!!! Sitting there logged into your account won't make any difference at all. When your gift arrives, it will be put into your dock whether or not you are logged in at the time.
Serena:ccat:
Serena is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:28 PM   #2059

whatadame will become famous soon enough

Hooray! My final account finally got it's gift! Hopefully they will come soon for everyone else too! Have a Great NEW YEAR!!
Old 12-25-2009, 09:29 PM   #2060
So happy to be
Gifted

bookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Still haven't gotten mine on either of two accounts.. i'll be in bed soon.. I wonder if they'll recognize the people who logged in but never got a gift. I hope so. Oh well, I got a lot of good real presents, and christmas isn't about presents anyway.
bookworm42 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: