Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 09:23 PM   #2041
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

I been logging in every hour, I just logged in and
0/5 accounts.
I hope I can get them before midnight...

Good luck everyone!
Billy1920 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 09:24 PM   #2042
Webkinz :)

ImAustrian is on a distinguished road

Yes, that makes sense. If we have the badge, then it's pretty much proof that we were on the accounts.
ImAustrian is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:24 PM   #2043

hanna825 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz-Waffles
That is not true, I got the badge but no gift
EVENTUALLY you will get the gift.
hanna825 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:24 PM   #2044

CheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clown

Sigh I still haven't got my present. Am I going to have to stay on webkinz the rest of night. Sigh Ganz should really stick to just giving us presents instead of choice if that is the problem why they are late. Sigh I don't know if I should still stay on or give up hope. I could be playing games with my family,but no since of this I got to wait for my gift. Next time don't give us a choice. I can understand that it is late but not until the last 3 hours.
CheezDoodle23 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:24 PM   #2045
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
No, but it's probably taking longer since we all chose our gift rather than everyone getting the same thing. I'm sure that's not helping the quickness factor.
You think Ganz will keep delivering after midnight? I think they are all snug as bugs at home and won't come back in to work until Monday ....

As I have several accounts, I am not too bent out of shape. If however, I only had these three and had not gotten my gift ....

My three are on servers 11, 5, and 8.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:25 PM   #2046
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

Never have I ever thought on Christmas I'd be staying up late to get a virtual gift and getting angry at a stuffed animal company.
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:25 PM   #2047
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by cadofe
they will know if you have been on. if you ever notice if you look thru your pets there is a last played date. it changes every day you are on with the pet you are playing with.
Yes but once you log on tomorrow it will say that you wer on tomorrow and that will not prove that you were on today.

Best thing to do is take a screen shot of the front page because that has the date on it.
Mom2Alex is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:25 PM   #2048
rodentmom is just really nicerodentmom is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by wkbaconwi
that's really cool i just got my lil' kinz unicorn a while ago i don't remember when i named her Amalthea she's really pretty i'm so bored right now i'm still typing randomly.......... what to type about, what to type about.................... ROBOTS WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!
My Daughter got a Lil'Kinz Unicorn a while back, too. Her brother saw one at Hallmark and had to get it for her birthday since he knew how much she wanted a Unicorn. She named hers Amalthea, too. I assume that yours must also be named for the character in Peter S. Beagle's book The Last Unicorn?

Merry Christmas (or whatever you celebrate) to everyone, and don't stress too much about the gifts not having come yet. (We've only gotten one out of five accounts.) Ganz may be known for messing things up with regularity on Webkinz World, but I've found that they do end up making good on things as soon as possible. For instance, my son got one of the codes for the Evil Queen Dress where it said that the code had already been used. I simply called customer service. The representative was very polite and helpful and corrected the problem immediately , and he had his dress. I've had other good experiences with customer service over the last few months.
rodentmom is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:25 PM   #2049
Keeblerann

Keebs has a spectacular aura about

Do I have to stay up til midnight? <Yawn> Still no gift box. I understand there's a glitch. I'm not mad, just tired.
Keebs is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:26 PM   #2050
mvgp27 is an unknown quantity at this point

i still have not gotten my present. When will it come?
mvgp27 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: